*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917515-To-tame-an-old-man-or-not
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#917515 added August 14, 2017 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
To tame an old man, or not.
I had a dream. Wait. Is that line taken? No, really. I had a dream. I was in the Marine Corps. (I was never in the Marine's) I was drafted for boot camp and we were all given locks with keys. Somehow, my key came up missing and I couldn't change clothes and I knew there would be serious problems if I admitted I couldn't get into my locker, but we, my teammates and I, figured to keep this to ourselves and volunteered cleaning materials and such so no one would know about my missing key. Great teamwork! I found out later that the missing key was meant to make an example of someone to help intimidate the rest of the troupe. Phooey on them! Somewhere in the middle of the dream, I found myself counseling a younger member of our team. He wanted to quit but I remember talking him out of it. The only person who can make him scared is himself. Learn to fake being scared and grin about it later. LOL Where does this come from? It was a very intense dream. The details were awesome! WHY was I the old person with a bunch of youngsters?
© Copyright 2017 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/917515-To-tame-an-old-man-or-not