*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918104-Back-to-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#918104 added August 21, 2017 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Back to writing.
Today has not been bad at all. I got out of bed at about 8:30 am. Then I saw what my mom was doing. She was watching star trek DS9. I watched an episode I have never seen. Then we tried to enjoy some cartoons but all of the streamers were lagging or freezing up. So left my mom’s room and went to the computer room to do my readings. I did not go to the gym today. But I was not able to play DB RB2 because Jim is off the whole day. I’m itching to play. Oh, well. I must do some writing anyway. In light of that, I will enter the Writer’s Cramp after this.
I watched some comedy movie in the living room with Jim for a while. It was called Naked and Marlin Waynes was the star. Do not get the movie wrong by its title. The plot is where Marlin Waynes wakes up naked in an elevator. He keeps experiencing the same period over and over and wakes up each time naked in an elevator. There were a lot of funny parts.
Today was the solar eclipse. I just discovered about it this morning. It was televised on Fox News. Even President Trump came out to watch it. We were not able to see it here because it was overcast and rainy. The total eclipse lasted three minutes and forty-three seconds. It was rad. Fifteen-thousand people showed up in a stadium from diverse states to enjoy the heavenly show. Jim said the last one was one-hundred years ago roughly. That makes me wonder when Haley’s comet will swing by us. That comes like every eighty years or something like that. I’m not sure.
Chad texted me at 9:20 am to tell me to wake up and look at the eclipse. He should be at work now.
I just texted Gio. It has been a while since I did so. I’m sure nothing is new in his life.
I have to write more often. Gotta keep those creative gears going. Lol. I want to enter the Three Prompts but when I click on it on my favorites columns it comes as private. I am going to ask Matt what is up. I am eager to write for that contest. I’m also waiting for the last writing challenge for this month in the GoT.
I need to get reviewing again. I miss the Anniversary Reviews. It is a relief that I am sitting out. All that stuff was confusing. Lol. I think The GoT ends when August finishes. It has been a-unique experience.
I have to start playing the PS3 in moderation. I have been overdoing it. If I don’t pay such long periods of applying I will not be able to get a PS4. I am looking forward to playing DB FZ. It’s gonna be sweet.
Well, that is it for me. Good bye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918104-Back-to-writing