*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918215-Mopping-and-stuff
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#918215 added August 22, 2017 at 8:42pm
Restrictions: None
Mopping and stuff.
Today has been great. I got up, went to the gym and I won the Writer’s Cramp. Lucky for me there was only one other entry. HOOves gave it four-and-a-half stars and praised it greatly. He also gave me a trinket. Then another person reviewed it and he really liked it too and gave it four stars. It was a pleasant surprise. I mopped during my game break. I played a total of three hours. Not bad. That’s in moderation. I checked out some new DB F Z videos that came out today. The game will be out in February of next year-earlier than I though. The vid showed lots of games play-well about three-and-a-half minutes of action that is. It looks rad. It is very fast paced like MvC2. It may take some time to learn it. It will be just like DB RB2. I can’t wait.
The temperature did not hit the triple digits today. I want to take some money out-mainly for Starbucks. Lol. I think Jim is getting creamer at the store. He worked there today. He went in at about 9 am and got off at 5 pm.
Tomorrow is Wednesday. That means Starbucks. I do not get it as much as I used to buy it. The whole bean coffee that’s in the bin is what I buy for home. It’s really good. But it is nice to treat myself to a white chocolate mocha with whipped crème.
People will not get that Charlottesville thing go. Let it die already. I don’t know where I stand on Trump’s statement. He basically put blame on both sides. But maybe he should have singled out the white supremacists as the sole initiators of the violent break out. It stinks almost all the CEO’s have left Trump over this. And the ruckus goes on.
It should be cooling down soon. When that happens I will be able to visit his place. It will be cool in his room too. Chad loves that Jason game. I can’t stand it. You just go around killing innocent people in the most heinous ways. He’s been playing that and Injustice 2 on his phone.
So I’ve been thinking; if I bought a TV, how should I go about hooking whatever console I have that time to the internet. There is the wireless adapter but that is a hit or miss situation. It has something to do with the wiring. I’d love to run a line to my room from the living room where the duel cable box and router are. I don’t know if Jim would go for that.
Well, that is it or now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918215-Mopping-and-stuff