*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918294-Fun-Article--Another-continent-in-the-Game-of-Thrones
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918294 added August 23, 2017 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Fun Article: Another continent in the Game of Thrones
Fun Article
Prompt: There is only one known continent in the actual Game of Thrones. What would happen if another is discovered?
Word Count: 300

This is a bulletin news flash, brought to you from our GOT newsroom: This week, a new continent has been discovered in the adventurous world of the Game of Thrones. While briskly dog paddling across the vast coast, from the Narrow Sea on their way to the bright city of Sunspear, the Royal Regal Beagle swim team encountered a treacherous storm, which led them to their discovery. From their own testimony, the team of pup swimmers were viciously sucked into a large waterspout which had somehow been connected to a fluffy, cumulonimbus cloud. That was the last thing any of them remembered until they washed ashore at the new continent of Woofwesteros.

Until now, the entire continent of Woofwesteros has never been heard of. The shy doggies of that realm, the Canis lupus familiaris, made a 'pack' to keep their world separate from the other continents. We now know that those inhabitants have, however, known about the other continents all along. They feared that some of the 'scary humans of that other realm', might decide to conquer their world. Not wanting to bark up the wrong tree, the Canis lupus familiaris kept to themselves.

The kingdoms of Woofwesteros are divided as such: House Maltese of Suncheer; House Frenchie, of Brightwaterbowl; House Whitedog Walkers, from the Ruff North; House Greyhound, from Bark; and House Tibetan, of Mastiffval.

An investigating group is in the process of being put together, in order to gather more information about this new world. Not much is known about this society. The rulers of the Houses have agreed to a temporary truce, as the explorers tour their lands. What we do know at this time, is that this discovery may just change the Game of Thrones as we know. We will find out more when winter comes.








© Copyright 2017 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918294-Fun-Article--Another-continent-in-the-Game-of-Thrones