*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918657-Wheel-of-Torture-9
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #2127490
The place where I will put my Game of Thrones things
#918657 added August 27, 2017 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Wheel of Torture #9
9. Write 20 story prompts and 20 poetry forms for the House of Black and White. ~ 10000 ~ Cadie Laine-House Greyjoy!

Story Prompts
1)Pick your favorite Love Song and write a story to it without using the lyrics

2)You wake up one morning with no memory. What happens next?

3)If you could go back in time and change ONE thing about your life what would it be? What changes would this one change have caused. Speculate if you wish.

4)What are the best things you've acquired second hand? Tell a story about the item(s) before you received/bought them.

5)Your family decided NOT to follow holiday traditions; what does a non-traditional holiday look like? Choose a major holiday.

6)The house you live in is normal except for the fact that where each bedroom has a tendency to magically change to another another land. What happens when you step through the door?

7)Tell a story about your family winning the lottery/publishers clearing house. How do the winnings change your lives? What do you do with the winnings?

8)Suffering from amnesia an out-of-work writer receives a very important phone call.

9)You begin mixing primary colors, Red, Blue, Yellow but the colors don't make the normal mixed colors. What do each mixes make and how does it affect what you are painting?

10)Suddenly able to hear others' thoughts an identical twin thwarts an assassination attempt.

11)After a month long fast, a North Korean scientist, becomes subject to a documentary film.

12)Spoiled by a lifetime of luxury, a small town mayor, leads the charge against a zombie army.

13)On New Year's Eve, a wise garbage collector must decide between love and money.

14)One week before retirement, a mustachioed private detective wakes up in a a strange house.

15)You go to bed tonight and wake up 17 years later. How'd you get there, what happened?

16)After four failed marriages, a retired ballet dancer (male or female) forgets to mail an important letter. What's in the letter. Why does it have to be mailed now?

17)After being fired, a small time embezzler robs a series of banks.

18)If your home was in danger, what would you try to save and why? Your family is already safe.

19)Your character leaves an abusive relationship and finds out she's pregnant, what happens - the father find her? Does she keep the baby?

20)After adopting three children an apprentice bookkeeper finds a 17th century treasure map.

Poetry Forums (This Torture did not say anything about prompts)
1)Acrostic

2)Ballad

3)Cinquain

4)Clerihew

5)Diamante

6)Didactic

7)Epic

8)Epigram

9)Epitaph

10)Etheree

11)Fable

12)Free Verse

13)Ghazal

14)Haiku

15)Katauta

16)Kyrielle

17)Kyrielle Sonnet

18)Lanturne

19)Limerick

20)Minute Poetry
This list was comprised from Shadow Poetry.com
First Image for my signature
© Copyright 2017 Cadie Laine (UN: iamrighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cadie Laine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918657-Wheel-of-Torture-9