*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918758
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #2127490
The place where I will put my Game of Thrones things
#918758 added August 28, 2017 at 1:02pm
Restrictions: None
What book would you choose?
She stood before the portal just waiting to see what would happen. Wanting to walk through and experience the scene but unsure if she'd be able to pull herself out of it.
This library was unlike any other. All a person had to do was place a book inside the clear water-like door and then step through, they'd be transported into the book.
Fiction stories, the person would watch the book come to life yet unable to change the course of events like a ghost in a memory.
Non-fiction books the portal used the imagination and personality of the person reading the book to at times put them in a lecture hall listening or the reader could be transported to the place where the story took place.
Now, knowing her reading time would be interrupted she wondered if she wanted to walk through the portal to a world of time travel romance, or witches and knights in shining armor.
"Eh, what the heck." She settled in herself while walking through the threshold.

What book would you want to be transported into?


WC 181
© Copyright 2017 Cadie Laine (UN: iamrighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cadie Laine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918758