*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918916-HOW-TO-FIND-THE-DIAMOND-OF-HAPPINESS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#918916 added August 29, 2017 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
HOW TO FIND THE DIAMOND OF HAPPINESS
To be happy in this life is of supreme importance, but it happens that often things that we thought would give us happiness have brought us nothing but sorrow. This will continue to happen until we learn that we must include others in our search for happiness.
Behind man is the intelligence of God, which is limitless.

The intelligence of man, and the intelligence found in the Scriptures point to one fast, namely, that we must first find the most prized possession in life, which is God. Everything will betray us unless we find happiness through Him. God sits in the temple of our conscience and whispers words of wisdom to us and shows us plainly the path to follow.

We are all seeking the diamond of happiness, but we pick up only a small fragment here and there on the road of life. We must learn that happiness eases through contacting God and following his divine laws. We are His children and can demand all good things from Him. God contact comes only through daily deep meditation. Through meditation we gain wisdom and are shown ways and means of securing happiness for ourselves and others.

All work will be congenial if you do it with the consciousness of God. Put your mind persistently on God and gradually little glimpses of light will come and your joy will be boundless. You will feel yourself in every atom or space. You will see God templed in every flower, in every blade of grass, in every thought of every human.

Follow the ways of the Masters, then you will hear the voice or God. He teaches through a human being, Guru, and if you are earnestly seeking him, He will send your Guru to teach you.
What is God? What is life? Why are we here? What comes after this life? Is there reincarnation? You will gain all this knowledge it you meditate faithfully and follow the principles of Self Realization. You will learn the truth and the truth will please you.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918916-HOW-TO-FIND-THE-DIAMOND-OF-HAPPINESS