*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919790-Monday-September-4-2017-WDC-Birthday-Day-4
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#919790 added September 5, 2017 at 11:32am
Restrictions: None
Monday, September 4, 2017 WDC Birthday Day 4

Kamál (Perfection), 17 Asmá’ (Names) 174 Badi - Monday, September 4, 2017 CE
Happy Birthday Writing.com

"To be silent concerning the faults of others, to pray for them, and to help them, through kindness, to correct their faults.

To look always at the good and not at the bad. If a man has ten good qualities and one bad one, to look at the ten and forget the one; and if a man has ten bad qualities and one good one, to look at the one and forget the ten.

Never to allow ourselves to speak one unkind word about another, even though that other be our enemy."

‘Abdu’l-Bahá1

As I get older, it seems to be a tiny bit easier to follow 'Abdu'l-Baha's advice. I'm not sure whether it has to do with maturity, making a better attempt to follow the Baha'i laws, or it I've just decided to pray instead of criticize. Whatever it is, I feel a lot better saying prayers for people instead of belittling them or criticizing. I still have a long way to go, but eventually I will get to the point that I feel I can follow this advices without difficulty.


Goals Accomplished Today

*BoxCheckB* September 4 post goals for Week of 4-8 to "Weekly Goals.
         *Box* Review at least 4 items a day.
         *Box* Daily work for The Grammar Garden Class.
         *Box* Daily work for The Exploratory Writing Workshop.
         *Box* Finishes at least 5 poems for "Bicentenary Poems and Prose.
         *Box* Whatever else I can do while doing the above items.
*BoxCheckR* Posted to "Rhinestone Cowboys & Vietnam .
*BoxCheck* In "Bicentenary Poems and Prose finished "Sulṭán.

I have 150 poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty finished. I have 20 poems started, which gives a total of 170. I have 30 poems to start, which gives me 50 poems to finish in 46 day. This means I have to finish about 1.5 to 2 poems a day.

Footnotes
1  Bahái Words September 4, 2017.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/919790-Monday-September-4-2017-WDC-Birthday-Day-4