*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920066-INTUTIVE-VEDAS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#920066 added September 10, 2017 at 12:04am
Restrictions: None
INTUTIVE VEDAS
What is intution.. intution is the ability to see and experience something which cannot be seen by the senses and percieved by the mind. In one upanishad the guru tells the seeker.. it is the eye of the eye the ear of the ear it is mind of the mind... This the Masters have taught us.
I have sent a vedio clip of the sound of Aum as comes from the various sounds emenating from the sun as recorded by Nasa. I sent another on how the speed of light was calculated in those days. The ancients were aware of the planets and their movements and impact on Earth...How could these and many other things be known by the ancients without so called scientific tools available to science. By Intution...

The whole of the Vedas did not have and written script and every mantra was intuted by the sages and Seers. One Seer could have contributed one mantra someone else three or four. The names of these sages and Seers are available and it consisted of both men and women... Each line in the Vedas is called a mantra. To the credit of Shankracharya goes the credit of make a correct interpretation specially of the Upanishads​ which are called Vedanta in 8th century AD.

Veda Vysa is given the credit of compling these intuted mantras as the 4 Vedas The Upanishads or Vedanta as it is called forms the highest knowledge of the Vedas.. The Vedanta or the end of knowledge deals with only one subject. The Atman as Brahman..It does not compete with physical sciences as it does not deal with that which can be percieved by the senses using eyes ears nose tongue etc. It deals with the INTUTIVE knowledge of the Universal consiousness as Brahman and it's spark in human beings as the Atman. There have been hundreds and thousands of sages holy men and enlightened gurus who have been through their own experience confirm that this Knowable but not through the limitations of body mind complex......
So you can rest assured as seekers that this knowledge is not to be known by the mind or senses and accordingly start your journey with faith rather than asking for so called scientific evidence...That which is intuted can be known by Intution alone and in no other way. So lock your mind and senses up if you are serious on this journey.

Love and blessings

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920066-INTUTIVE-VEDAS