*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920161-Why-Am-I-Here
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#920161 added September 11, 2017 at 4:59pm
Restrictions: None
Why Am I Here?
Monday, September 11, 2017

I am a child of the half-light,
caught in the twilight zone
between material and spiritual evolution.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1274
"You Were Given This Life Because You Are Strong Enough To Live It." " I Am Not What Happened To Me. I Am What I Choose To Become." Do you agree or disagree with these motivational quotes?

Why am I here? Why was I born at this juncture in the history of Earth? Was I given life for no other reason then I am strong enough to live it? Am I what happens or me, or am I what I choose to become? All valid, motivational questions for a seeker after truth, or a self-aware person attempting to survive in a world full of contradictions and hate.


I am a human being. I am a duel natured creature, with a body that is part of the material creation and a soul that is the breath of God. I am alive today because this is the best or worst (depending on one's point of view) time in history for me to develop my spiritual attributes in order for my soul to evolve. Each choice I make has an effect on my soul because those choices help me develop spiritual attributes.

I stand at the apex of physical evolution,
and at the nadir of spiritual development.

At physical death, my body, will begin to decompose,
while my soul will ascend into the spiritual realm.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920161-Why-Am-I-Here