*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920362-Bad-gas
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920362 added September 14, 2017 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
Bad gas!
Today has been swell. I left for the gym an hour and a half late. I had a little problem when I was there. I had a really painful gas attack – and I mean painful. I was clutching my stomach. I stuck it out until it was bearable. At the end of my workout it had passed. Jim said it was because of my recent diet. He is probably right. I had like a lot of mini Reese’s cups before I went to bad last night. Never again will I do that.
Anyway, I got home and heated up some cold coffee and did my readings. After a few songs on YouTube, I hit the PS3 for an hour and a half. After that I did a writing activity held by a preferred author. The activity was called Fill in The Blanks. This author gave out an MB for just doing the task. I was quite jazzed. When I was finished with my entry, I read three chapters out of Patrick. It took me an hour and half. I’ve found that with most of Lawhead’s books it takes me about thirty minutes to read a chapter. So far the protagonist has made a failed second attempt to escape and was beaten and burned with torches for the act. He is reassigned to keeping sheep with his older friend Madog. When the protagonist goes to gather wood in the forest, he sees a wolf. He reports it to Madog who says it means that the sheep are in danger. He says to go to the king and ask for warriors. He sets out to go to the king and boldly goes to him while he is eating with his chieftains. Succat, the protagonist, tells the king about the wolves and that Madog thinks there are wolves coming. Warriors are sent to the sheep meadow and soon they hear wolves howling. It is night when the wolves burst out of the forest and are fended off by the men. That is where I will stop. A little bit more happens but I’ll spare the reader and not delve too deep.
Chad called me. Once again, he has reiterated he does not care if he dies. I told I would miss him if he did but even that did not sway him. He thinks it is funny. If he dies, He’ll go to hell. I’ve tried witnessing to him, but he dodges it every time with some joke or saying something totally off the subject. He needs prayer.
I texted Gio earlier with no response. Now I just called him with no answer. I am not sure where our friendship stands now. Nevertheless, I will keep praying for him like a friend does.
Tomorrow is Friday and that means only one more day of the gym and then I am off for two days. Jim has had a busy week.
My sister texted me. She sent me a pic of her he was. We had a brief exchange about the weather and such. She did not tell me where she was.
Well, that is pretty much my day. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920362-Bad-gas