*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920472-Nice-hangout-night
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#920472 added September 16, 2017 at 6:46pm
Restrictions: None
Nice hangout night.
Last night was the Friday worship and praise meeting. It went better this time. I had a good conversation with a dude named Sergio who ended up being the one giving the lesson. He’s pretty cool. For the food there was this shredded pork BBQ stuff that we put on buns. It was pretty good. There were brownies too. I noticed also some stuff for making s’mores. The hosts had Hershey bars in a package I could not open. I could have asked for some scissors but I just forget about it. It was better I didn’t not have that. Lol. We played this card game I forget the name of. It was confusing at first but it took one round to get the concept. It was similar to poker in that it involved bluffing. I will not go into describing it though.
My friend Ben said he was going with my other friend Dan to go rock climbing. I skittishly declined. I wish I had not. I also skipped the men’s breakfast at church too. I think I waited it too long to sign up though but I could be wrong. Maybe I’ll go next time.
Anyway around 9:45 pm when the rest of the people who had not already left, those of us remaining checked out. I was dropped off at my house at 10 pm roughly. Right when I walked in our dog Merlin barked with his loud nasty bark while Jim was sleeping. Fortunately he did not wake up. My mom asked how the gathering was and I said I enjoyed it. Then I brushed my teeth, said my prayers and crashed.
In the morning was awaked by my alarm but turned it off and went back to sleep. I think I got out of bed at about 10 am. I did my readings and hit the computer for some music. Then I got writing my story I started a little over a year ago. I stopped working on it for a few months. I recently got back to it.
It appears there is a problem with Jim’s XMB Mart box. He cannot access shows on it. My mom tried everything she could think of. She did get further than me or Jim got but is still did network. The last things she attempted was setting the box up via computer instead of the device itself. Now we need the order number to proceed. Jim does not remember it. He is at work now. My mom said she’ll work on it more when Jim gets off at 7 pm.
I wrote for an hour. After this I will read. I was going to play the PS3 but I decided not to. All this brings me to the present. My mom is watching the last Star Trek movie called Nemesis.
Chad sent me some links. One was about large water animals like sharks and stingrays that have attacked people. It was about ten minutes long. The other one I watched was a video of a scorpion fighting a black widow. The scorpion won. The dude filming the video said he saw over 130 black widows in his house.
Well that is it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920472-Nice-hangout-night