*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920427-Disease
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#920427 added September 16, 2017 at 1:43am
Restrictions: None
Disease
The two basic causes of disease are under activity and over activity of the life energy, prana.
An unlimited source of protection for man lies in his strong thought that, as a child of God, he cannot be affected by disease.Make it a point to drink plenty of liquids to wash away toxins in the body. But avoid drinking liquids with meals, as this can be injurious to digestion.Also, drinking liquids with meals gives a tendency to obesity.The most important principle in connection with eating is to avoid any form of overindulgence.
The belief that wine, sex experiences, and money will bring happiness is said by the sages to be the chief delusion that man must overcome in order to realize his true nature.
Fasting is a natural method of healing. When animals or savages are sick they fast. The bodily machinery thus has an opportunity to cleanse itself and to obtain a much-needed rest.
Most diseases can be cured by judicious fasting. Better than medicines are the rays of the sun. In them is a wonderful healing power. One should take a ten-minute sunbath every day.
The key to all power lies in the mind.He who finds joy within himself discovers that his body is charged with electric current, life energy, not from food but from God.
A genuine smile distributes the cosmic current, prana, to every body cell.The rules for guarding against disease should be: self-control, exercise, proper eating, drinking plenty of fruit juices, occasional fasting, and smiling all time from within.Those smiles come from meditation. You will find then the eternal power of God.To be responsive to the healing power of God, the mind must be trained to believe in divine aid.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920427-Disease