*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920456-I-Have-Nothing-to-Wear-and-Weird-Pet-Experiences
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#920456 added September 16, 2017 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
I Have Nothing to Wear and Weird Pet Experiences
Saturday, September 16, 2017

 Epitaph to Mittens  (ASR)
Mittens was my first childhood pet
#2030897 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1766
“When a woman says, ‘I have nothing to wear!’, what she really means is, ‘There’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.”
― Caitlin Moran, How to Be a Woman What's you opinion about this?

I Have Nothing To Wear

I have nothing to wear,
I go to my closet and swear,
all my dresses are passé,
and my slacks are shabby and gray:
"Please take me shopping today!"


There are only a few days a month that it matters what I wear. Once a month I go to Spiritual services at the Baha'i center, so it's important what I wear then. The other days are doctors appointments and the day I pick up senior commodities. The rest of the month I take the trash out, and have to make sure I wear something that doesn't shock the neighbors. This month I purchased two new items of footwear: a pair of house slippers and shoes to wear when I go outside the apartment.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1279
Let's talk about pet owners. Today, I saw two odd things a lady walking a cat on a leash. That's not too strange but the cat was wearing boots and had a cape. Her version of puss n boots, I guess. The second thing was a man in the pet store buying white mouse. I wouldn't have thought anything of it except his shirt moved and a large snake slithered up his shirt and peeked his head out. The guy told me not to worry he was hungry and smelled the mice.

So with my two crazy experiences in mind, what are your craziest experiences with pet owners or even your own pet story.

Weird Pet Experiences

I haven't had very many weird pet experiences in recent years. Sometimes when I go for a walk I meet Mr. Lee and his human. Mr. Lee is a white standard poodle, while his human is a nice, elderly gentleman somewhere between 60 and 70. Most of the other dogs in the neighborhood are American bulldogs, Jack Russell terriers, chihuahuas, and mixed breeds. There are some cats in the neighborhood, who either ignore the dogs or climb trees when the dogs pass. Fortunately, most people have leashes on their dogs when the dogs walk them.


I had a Springer spaniel once who thought she was the mother of the kitten one of my cats gave birth to. Rusty, the mother cat, let Specs, the dog, clean her kittens and kitten sit when she went to eat or use the litter box. I went to college with a guy who kept tarantulas as pets. When I lived in Blackwell, I knew a girl who had a white rat as a pet.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920456-I-Have-Nothing-to-Wear-and-Weird-Pet-Experiences