*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920807-Muggy-or-Cold-and-Damp-Make-up-your-mind-Mother-Nature
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#920807 added September 24, 2017 at 12:14am
Restrictions: None
Muggy or Cold and Damp, Make up your mind Mother Nature
It's Saturday night here, just a few minutes after eleven at night. I knew I wouldn't have much time to get into WdC today, since I worked a long shift, but I at least wanted to get an entry in before midnight my time. Since I worked all day, I don't have much to talk about except work and the things that happened at work; boring, I know.

Another choice would be the weather, since we all have some. Yesterday was in the lower nineties and very humid with a stiff wind blowing; a very muggy day. It cooled down nice last night right before the thunderstorms arrived and it was nice to have the fans in the windows.

By the time we turned in for the night, it was raining, thundering, and lightning. Of course, this meant closing the windows and once again, it was hot and humid in the house, very uncomfortable for sleeping. The power went out around one-thirty this morning, shortly after we had gone to bed; so much for the fans circulating the muggy air. Luckily the power was back on by two this morning and I managed to get a decent nights sleep, even if it was a short night.

Today was cold, barely climbing into the lower sixties before dropping back into the lower fifties. We had high humidity, lots of rain, and several thunderstorms. From hot and humid to cold and damp, it will be a wonder if we don't both end up sick, especially since we never got a chance to really dry off at work. Tomorrow will be more of the same, in fact, it's sounding like it will stay like this until mid week.

On the upside, I did get my wipers fixed and driving to work and home was no problems. Well except for the heavy rain, it meant a slow drive home, but hey, better safe than in the ditch.

Anyway, that's an entry for the day, now off to check out a few other things around the site before retiring.


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

             
&



"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.


© Copyright 2017 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920807-Muggy-or-Cold-and-Damp-Make-up-your-mind-Mother-Nature