*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920881-September-Sunset-and-Opinions-And-Confusion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#920881 added September 25, 2017 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
September Sunset and Opinions And Confusion
Monday, September 25, 2017

"God is always seeking you. Every sunset. Every clear blue sky. Each ocean wave. The starry hosts of night. He blankets each new day with the invitation, ‘I am here.’"
Louie Giglio

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1775
Write about a September sunset.

September Sunset

September days are growing shorter,
autumn clouds dance across the sky
transforming the setting sun
into a rose garden
of scarlet blossoms.


"O Lord,"
my invigorated soul intones,
"Thank you
for the beauty of this evening,
and for this evening walk
in paradise."

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1288
“People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.” Ralph Waldo Emerson What are your thoughts on the subject?

Opinions and Confusion

This is an interesting and thought provoking quote because it appears to reflect the present condition of humanity, or, at least, part of the human species. In many cases, people tend to be afraid of change and, some, believe that their opinion of the world is the way things should be. I think this quote suggests that we, as human beings, prefer the status quo and get nervous or frightened when the status quo begins to change. The problem with this is that change is inevitable, and the status quo doesn't always remain the same over years, centuries, or aeons.


Humanity, today, is moving from a culture and governments based on nation-states to one is world embracing. A culture that give equal status to every human being on the planet. This change is frightening and confusing to some individuals and groups because they want their group to remain on top and in control. However, as history shows, it isn't possible for one group to remain in permanent control otherwise stagnation and death occurs.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/920881-September-Sunset-and-Opinions-And-Confusion