*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921138-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#921138 added September 30, 2017 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

I remember feelings and impressions. I did not see a tunnel. I did not see a light. I did not have a life review. I did not see Jesus or any other enlightened being. My experience was different from most Near Death Experiences. I simply had this profound experience of Love, Oneness, and Freedom. I went from being in my body to being in a place of absolute Love. I can only describe it like being in a swimming pool, but even my body was filled with this Loving. I was one with it, but also apart from it. I was still me, but I was far more than me. I was one with everything: it was ALL good.
I did hear beautiful music, but it wasn't like our music. The music itself was part of me, but I don't think I was singing. It was more like it was just part of me and I was part of it, but it was much more than just me. I felt weightless and free: absolutely free! I was enfolded in this Loving, and was part of it, too. There was not one single part of me or part of anything else, that was not love. Individuals did not exist in the same way as we do here. I was still me, but I was also part of The Loving. I simply KNEW things without hearing a single spoken word. I WAS love. I KNEW religions had it wrong, all religions. There are no way rules and judgment could flow from THIS. They made it all so complicated when really it was very easy. There IS only Love and we're all part of it. There is NO way we cannot be loved, no matter what. We ARE love. Time did not, does not, really exist. I have always loved my family on Earth, but I did not miss them at all. I did not think of them, at all. I was more happy and joyful than I ever remember being. I felt absolutely connected to everything and everyone. We ARE inter-connected. We are all One.

There certainly is no such thing as 'death'. This experience has changed me. I wish I could say that I've never again been angry, never again fallen into the illusion of separation and never again doubted my livability: but that is not true. I am in human form with all the challenges and opportunities this existence provides: BUT - I KNOW I am much more than that, and so are you.

This experience altered the trajectory of my life and continues to unfold. I did have a miraculous healing. Most of my brain functions very well. I cannot comprehend mathematics, which I was never very good at. I forget things easily, especially names. Fatigue makes my memory worse. I never regained those two years, and have lost large patches of time since then as well. But I am vibrantly, joyfully alive! I did go back to college though I failed Anatomy and Physiology the first time I attempted it. For somebody who had always done well academically, that felt humiliating, but I passed it the second time. I worked as an RN for nearly 20 years and loved it.

I especially enjoyed working with people approaching 'death'. I have no fear of 'death' and that in itself brings peace to people approaching their transition. I studied Theology, some more, and earned a Master's in Pastoral Theology. My desire was to bring 'the Light' to The Church, by working with children, teens, and families. Eventually, it became clear that I simply cannot work within any organized religion. Religion serves many people and I do not judge it, but nor can I live within their restricted belief systems. I tried for many years! I found deep healing through the University of Santa Monica and made peace with the conflicted areas within myself, since my NDE.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921138-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES