*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921867
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #853675
Cinderella's life after the glass slipper. Other fairy tale scenarios included.
#921867 added October 10, 2017 at 3:43pm
Restrictions: None
Fairy Tales, Road Maps, Romance, Heart
Prompt: Fairytales are road maps to the heart. So put your best dress on and reach for an adventure!

We love fairy tales and they have happy endings. A fairytale is a roadmap to the heart. How can it miss? Belle wore a beautiful yellow dress and danced with the beast. Cinderella wore a blue gown and went to the Ball and danced with the Prince and married him later.

Women get all dressed up for a date or where they will meet men. They are looking for romance and a happy fairy tale ending. Adventures? Fairy Tale Princesses have an adventure. Cinderella and her step sisters, being locked up in the tower and mice letting her out. Snow White finding the seven dwarfs. Elsa freezing the land and having Olaf for a friend and being a good Queen. Red Riding Hood had an adventure with the wolf.

Life can be an adventure. We find romance and have problems along the way but we manage and life can give us good things. Maybe I get dressed up and my adventure is going to Church or a wedding but in my heart, my imagination is working and I am thinking up romances to write about. I will put on my best dress and have an adventure!

Neat Beauty and the Beast Image 2017.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921867