*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921926-October-11th-2017---Outline-Revision-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#921926 added October 11, 2017 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
October 11th, 2017 - Outline Revision #1
Oct. 11: - Outline Revision #1 ▼

(1) Select a desired outlining strategy from the list below.
(2) Review your plot elements thus far and organize them into your outline.
(3) Flesh out your outline by adding more details.

Outlining Strategies
A traditional outline format with bullet points, numbers/letters, or chapters.
Index cards (paper or electronic) which can be easily shuffled to change scene order later.
The Snowflake Method.
Use one of the following story models as a fill-in-the-blank outline template:
The Five-Point Story Structure.
The Eight-Point Story Structure.
The Hero's Journey Story Structure.
Any other appropriate model.


SpaceAce
(Another Villiam and Gracea murder Mystery)


Introduction

     Can Gracea get to Villiam before it’s late. She already broke up a fight between him and Ovven. And now she needs to get to him before he kills Ovven.


Chapter One

     There is only one individual who could have killed Ovven, and that individual is Villiam. He was standing over the dead body of Ovven. And it was his personal weapon used to kill him.


Chapter Two

     Gracea never thought that Villiam killed Ovven. And she’s going to find out who did. That’s why she’s now where it appears to have happened, Ovven's Sleeper.


Chapter Three

     It doesn’t look too good for Villiam. He is being questioned right now about the death of Ovven. And The Law is sure that he did it.


Chapter Four

     Nothing, is what Gracea found in Ovven's Sleeper. And she doesn’t know what to do next. She has done this before, but this time it’s personal.


Chapter Five

     Villiam knows he didn’t do it. But he’s about to get the decision about whether they think he killed Ovven. And that decision is…


Chapter Six

     What Gracea needs to know is everything there is to know about Ovven. So, she starts talking to those who knew him. Especially the ones who hated Ovven enough to kill him.


Chapter Seven

     Since he is under suspicion of murder Villiam can’t return to training. That means he’s confined to the Family Spaceship until he’s either found Guilty of Death or not. And that’s boring.


Chapter Eight

     Gracea doesn’t know where to start with her extensive list of possible killers. Almost everyone there hated Ovven. But who hated him enough to kill him?


Chapter Nine

     Villiam has gone to the Board of Instructors to talk to them about continuing his training. He doesn’t think it’s fair that he can do it. Can he convince them to let him continue?


Chapter Ten

     Someone doesn’t want Gracea to prove who the real killer is. But she doesn’t know that yet. And by the times that she does it might be too late, for her.


Chapter Eleven

     The Law have all that they need to find Villiam Guilty of Death. So, why have they lifted the suspicion against him? That’s what Villiam wants to know.


Chapter Twelve

     Gracea has been thinking about this a lot. And she can’t stop thinking about it. The big question is what is she thinking about.


Chapter Thirteen

     Villiam has been allowed to return to training. But his first day back isn’t going too good. It might be his last day.


Chapter Fourteen

     What is Gracea going to do? That’s what she wants to know. She doesn’t know what to do next.


Chapter Fifteen

     Almost everyone thinks that Villiam killed Ovven. But that’s not the worst of it. He’s about to find that out the hard way.


Chapter Sixteen

     Before Gracea can figure out who the real killer is she needs to prove that Villiam has been set up. But how can she do that. She hasn’t figured that out yet either.


Chapter Seventeen

     Villiam doesn’t care what everyone thinks. All he cares about is his training to be a SpaceAce. And that’s what he’s concentrating on, his training.



Chapter Eighteen

     How did the real killer get Villiam’s personal weapon? That’s what Gracea needs to figure out first. That will help her to figure out who the real killer is.


Chapter Nineteen

     It’s not going to be easy for Villiam. He has a lot of catching up to do to get even with the rest of the Trainers. But if anyone can do it, he can.


Chapter twenty

     Gracea doesn’t know it yet. But she is about to get herself killed by whoever the real killer is. The weapon pointed at her has just fired a laser ball right at her head.


Book Two

     The second novel in this series is called SpaceBombers. And it’s about Villiam wanting to become a SpaceBomber. But a murder might just stop him from doing that too.


Chapter Twenty-One

     Villiam just tried to kill Gracea. At least it sure does look like he’s shot her with his Personal Weapon. Just like he did to Ovven.


Chapter Twenty-Two

     Gracea is going to be okay. She just needs to relax for a little bit. But she can’t do that.


Chapter Twenty-Three

     This time Villiam couldn’t have tried to kill anyone. First, it was Gracea. And second, he was in training at the time of her near death.


     
Chapter Twenty-Four

Who wasn’t in training at the time someone tried to kill her. That’s what Gracea wants to know. And that’s because whoever wasn’t there is the one who tried to kill her.


Chapter Twenty-five

     Villiam is about to get into another fight. With who he thinks the killer really is. A fight that could end up in one of them getting killed.



Chapter Twenty-Six

     There are four Trainers who weren’t in training. And all four hated Ovven enough to kill Ovven. So, one of them is probably the one who tried to kill her too.


Chapter Twenty-Seven

     This time it’s Villiam who has been hurt. But at least he’s not dead. Neither is the one who he thought killed Ovven.


Chapter Twenty-Eight

     All four Trainers could have killed Ovven, but none of them did it. That means someone else tried to kill her too. Now all Gracea needs to do is figure out who did do it.


Chapter Twenty-Nine

     Villiam has returned to his training. But it’s not going too good. No one seems to want to train with him.


Chapter Thirty

     Gracea knows who the real killer of Ovven is. And she has let everyone know that too. Which means that the real killer is about to kill her too.


Chapter Thirty-One

     Even the Instructors are afraid of Villiam. If he wants to continue his training, Villiam must convince them that he’s not a threat to them. And there’s only one way to do that.


Chapter Thirty-two

     True, Gracea doesn’t really know who the killer is. But she is about to. All she needs to do is let them try to kill her again.


Chapter Thirty-Three

     Reluctantly, the Instructors have agreed to continue training Villiam. And they have instructed the other Trainer to do it too. But will they, do it?


Chapter Thirty-Four

     Gracea was getting desperate. She had to try something. And this was the only thing that she could think of to do.


Chapter Thirty-Five

     Villiam is about to take his first test in an actual Pilot Fighter. One that could get him killed. After all, the real killer of Ovven is getting desperate too.


Chapter Thirty-Six

     Setting herself up to die next is what Gracea has done. Now, all she needs to do is wait for the killer to try to kill her again. She doesn’t know that is what is about to happen.


Chapter Thirty-Seven

     Once again, Villiam is in the Health Room, and he’s going to be okay. At least he will be if he doesn’t try to return to his training too soon. But he can’t do that.


Chapter Thirty-Eight

     Gracea knows that the real killer is watching her. What she doesn’t know is why that individual hasn’t tried to kill her again. Maybe they figured out she doesn’t know who they are.


Chapter Thirty-Nine

     True, maybe Villiam isn’t ready to fly a Pilot Fighter again. But that doesn’t mean he can’t continue his other training. He’s already way behind in his training, and if he doesn’t return now he will never catch up to the others.


Chapter Forty

     The killer is about to kill again. Only this time it’s Grace that they are going to kill. Will they do it or will they be found out by Gracea?


Conclusion

     Villiam has decided that he no longer wants to be a SpaceAce. After what really happened to Ovven and what nearly happened to Gracea he just wants to leave. The big question now is what is he going to try next, living-wise.





© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921926-October-11th-2017---Outline-Revision-1