*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922410
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Supernatural · #2138250
Life is not a fairytale. It's like a nightmare & for immortals it can be fucking endless.
#922410 added October 19, 2017 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Four – Madness
Riese and some of the fucktard-gang wanted to meet up here before we head out to the ranch and chose this place. I can’t believe my luck. Of all the bars in Dallas she showed up here. I smelled the Wallace bitch the moment she set foot inside the bar. What I wasn’t expecting was the vision I see before me now. I might have to make this a little more personal than I previously planned.

I watch her for several minutes taking in her appearance, etching her into my memory. She’s such a petite little thing, not very tall maybe five foot five if that. She has a small but lean frame, no fat, just muscle. I lick my lips at the idea of wrapping my hands around her neck and making her submit to me as I ride her hard.

She doesn’t look anything like her father or brother, except for the blue-eyes. Her long hair hangs down to her waist and reminds me of melting copper and fire. I can imagine tangling my hands in it. I can see myself licking every inch if her flawless skin. I watch as she bends over the bar to hand the bartender some cash. She has cute little dimples just above her ass peaking above her low-rise jeans. The thought of taking her from behind, hard and fast is ruined as I watch her plant a small kiss on the bartenders’ cheek. I squirm in my seat adjusting myself fully aware of how fucking sexy she is. I have to remind myself she’s a Wallace.

It’s taking all my control to keep from going over there and grabbing her right now. This isn’t the time. It will screw up all of MY plans, I tell myself. I consider the whole idea of revenge, and begin to second guess myself. I try and reign in my thoughts knowing I’m in this for the long wicked game. Not only do I plan to destroy her mentally and physically, I intend to bed her, wed her then blow her to pieces. She’s just a small part of a much bigger plan. Suddenly there’s a part of me wants to hold her gently and make her feel loved while the other part of me wants her to feel nothing but pain.

Suddenly she looks over in my general direction as if she can sense me. Thankfully she looks away just as quickly.

I watch Riese go over to her and start a conversation. After a few minutes, she walks with him over to where the fuck-nut gang is. Hopefully, I can keep them and my brother out of my hair. I don’t know why they all insisted we meet-up beforehand. I’d just as soon be done with the lot of them. A lot of good they did me. Band of brothers my ass. All of them worthless, including Wallace’s dead bastard son, Fenris. I never could stand him. He’s the reason I am who I am and why I want every Wallace dead. It pleases me to no-end that with Fenris gone, Kieran will hand everything to whomever his daughter ends up which I plan on being me. No better way to destroy them than from the inside out.

I sit further back into the shadows just to make sure she doesn’t notice me watching her. Then again, there are a lot of men watching her. I’m mesmerized by her looks. I fantasize about spanking that firm ass, tying her down to the bed, and doing all sorts of nasty wicked things to her. I can’t take watching her any longer or I may do something I would regret. Stick to the plan, I tell myself.

No able to stand it any longer, I head to men’s restroom to take a piss before I get on the road and who should I run into none other than my little brother.

“Hey” he says.

“Hey to you shit-head” I reply.

“Damn it. Why are you always such a prick? Never mind don’t answer,” He says. “Listen. Some chick named Lark called my phone earlier. Said she was looking for you. She told me to tell you she couldn’t meet you here but to call her as soon as possible. Something about some information you were waiting on.”

“Shit. I better take care of this right now.” I say.

“When you call her back, tell her to lose my number and by the way, stop giving my number out to your whores” he says. I just chuckle knowing I’m not about to do a single thing that asshole brother of mine says. I head towards the backdoor as I dial Lark’s number. So, let’s see what information that worthless fang-banger has for me, then I’ll go talk to that firm piece of ass I’ve have been drooling over all night, I think.
© Copyright 2017 Lyrae Duff-Holmes (UN: lyrae31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lyrae Duff-Holmes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922410