*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922697-I-WANT-TO-KNOW-HOW-GOD-CREATED-THIS-WORLD
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#922697 added October 25, 2017 at 12:48am
Restrictions: None
I WANT TO KNOW HOW GOD CREATED THIS WORLD
The Philosophical Concept of Maya, Delusion Or Mental Error Common to All individuals; and of Avidya, illusion or Mental Error as experienced by Each Individual.
Avidya :: Literally Non-Knowledge, ignorance, the Manifestation of Maya in Man, the Cosmic Delusion. Essentially Avidya is the Man’s ignorance about his Soul Reality, Of his Spirit, and Of his Divine Nature.
MAYA :: The Delusory Power inherent in the Structure of Creation by which One Appears as Many. Maya is the Principle of Relativity, Inversion (Reversal of a Normal Order), Contrast, Duality, Oppositional States, the Satan and the Devil as there is no Truth in them.]
On the Other hand, One Individual may Understand Certain Truths that are not Similarly Realized by All.
Thus Men of Divine Understanding, Who have Experienced the Truth About the Nature of God and Man, are Sometimes Wrongly accused of illusions and Hallucinations by those who are yet to thrall (to be influenced).
It is not Right for those Under Maya to Decry (Criticize) the Testimony (Evidence) of One. Only he who has transcended Cosmic Delusion Through his Own Inner Realization May Correctly Judge the Truth.
The Average Person Thinks of the Physical Body Perceived by the Senses as Real, and Regards a Mental, Imaginary or Dream Concept of the Body as Unreal.
Let us Suppose that by TV a Picture of SALMAN is Transmitted From Mumbai to Kolkata and to the Whole World. Are the Viewers of Kolkata or in America Seeing the Real SALMAN? The Ordinary Person Would Say ‘YES’.
THE COSMIC MAGICIAN’S GRAND ILLUSION ------
A Metaphysical Master Sees Delusion (False belief) Within delusion as Illusion (Figment [invented] of Imagination), He can See the Physical Body of SALMAN as in a Delusive Form - Like a Mirage Of a City – Not Nothing, but Something, Yet not What it Appears to be.
The Man of Realization Would Ask What Makes Us So Sure that the Physical Body is not a Delusion Shared by Everyone?
Can We be Certain that All Human Beings are not Merely Dreaming about the Body of SALMAN and Other Material Forms? If Man Really is Circumstanced by God to Dream Within a Cosmic Dream then We all may be Dreaming the Existence of the Body of SALMAN. In Which Case We Cannot distinguish Whether the Body of the SALMAN Actually Exists or Not.
By Certain Stereoscopic and Vita-phonic Effects, the Great Magicians P.C.SARKAR Might Show to his Audience the Form of SALMAN Floating in the Air and Talking and Suddenly Spirit it Away. Is it then not possible, that the Great Cosmic Magician GOD Might be Showing Us True to Sound, True to Sight, True to Touch Super Pictures of the Body and of Everyone and Everything Else in Creation?
In this Case, the People Who are Under the Cosmic Delusive Influence Created by God Would Think, “That Person is Suffering from Illusion”, Even Though They Themselves are Victims of the Cosmic Delusion by Which They See Metaphysically Untrue, but Mundanely (Dull/Routine) True Body.
So, if Everything in Creation Consists of Dream Pictures in the Consciousness of Man, Then All is Delusion, and the Mental Picture or Hallucination of One Person, Based on the Reality of the Physical Body in this Cosmic Dream World, is Delusion within delusion, or Illusion.
The Wise Man Who Awakens from the Influence of the Cosmic Dream Perceives the Physical Body and All the Matter as Delusive Cosmic Dream, and the Mental Concept of Matter as a Delusive Dream Within God’s Cosmic Dream.
A Mental Error or Illusion in One Person can be Corrected by Others Who So not Participate in the Error; but an Error Shared by All Cannot be Corrected by Any Except those Who have Attained Self-Realization and Who thereby Know the Truth that “ Things are Not Always, What they Seem” to the Senses.
The Great Albert Einstein Was Very Close to the Truth When he Wrote:: “I Want to Know How God Created this World. I am not interested in this or that Phenomenon, in the Spectrum (Emotion) of this or that Element. I Want to Know His Thoughts; the Rest are Details.”
HOW CONSCIOUSNESS BECAME MATTER -----
The Only Difference between Consciousness and Matter, Mind and Body, is Rate of Vibration. Vibration is the Motion of Energy. How did this Motion Originate from the Cosmic intelligence?
All the Vibrations in the Ether are Manifestations of the Intelligence-guided Cosmic Energy. Spirit as the Unmanifested Absolute is Without Vibration or Motion. Spirit Manifested as the Creator is God, the Father. The Creator First Stirred His Still Spirit with the Motion of Thoughts. Thus God, the Father’s First Projection of Creation was Cosmic Intelligent Motion or Vibration of Thought.
This Motion became Stronger and Grosser Until it Changed Outwardly and Manifested as Cosmic Light and Cosmic Sound [Registered in the Human Body as the Visible Spiritual Eye and the Audible Cosmic Sound of Aum or Amen].
The Vibration of the Conscious Cosmic Energy became Progressively More Gross, Until it Began to Manifest as Divine, Semi-intelligent, Instinctively (Intuitively) Guided Electronic Energy and Finally as the Still Grosser Forms of Gaseous, Liquid and Solid Energy.
LIKEWISE, the Microcosm, or Body of Man, Came into Being First as a Vibratory Thought-Form, the Causal Body. This in Turn Produced the Grosser Vibrations that Make Up the Astral or Energy Body of Man, Which Produces the Still Grosser Vibrations that Structure the Solid Physical Body.
Just like, A Man Uses Electrically Projected Light and Shadows and Sounds to Create a Stereoscopic Vitaphonic Picture of a Human Being on a Movie Screen, So the Cosmic Operator Combines Various Thought-Frozen Vibrations of Cosmic Light and Energy to Produce in Man’s Consciousness the “Picture” of a Solid Physical Body.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922697-I-WANT-TO-KNOW-HOW-GOD-CREATED-THIS-WORLD