*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922736-October-25th-2017---Outline-Revision-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#922736 added October 31, 2017 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
October 25th, 2017 - Outline Revision #3
SpaceAce
(Another Villiam and Gracea murder Mystery)


Introduction
“A Death in a Family”

     Gracea breaks up a fight between Villiam and Ovven. But not before some serious fighting takes place.

     Villiam and Ovven have been taken to the Health Room after the fight that they had. And they are going to be okay. It’s not as bad as it looked.

     Why was Villiam and Ovven fighting. That’s what Gracea wants to now.

     A message from Ovven comes for Villiam. At least it appears to have come from him.

     Can Gracea get to Villiam before it’s too late. The answer to that is no. Ovven is dead. And it looks like Villiam did it.


Chapter One
“The Waiting Game”

     Villiam has been taken to a small room with only a table and four chairs surrounding it. He has been placed in one of those chairs with his wrist and ankles trapped under some invisible wires

     What is Gracea doing? She should be with Villiam. But instead she’s in the Research Chamber looking up something on the data monitor.

     It has been several hours since Villiam has been placed in that room. And so far, no one has come in to question him about Ovven’s death.

     Gracea is looking at the dead body of Ovven. And she’s still in his sleeper room.

     Two Questioners have come in to question Villiam. And they have been doing it for quite a while. But Villiam hasn’t said anything, yet. And the Questioners are getting very mad about it.


Chapter Two
“A Message From Ovven”

     In Ovven’s sleeper room, Gracea is still looking at the dead body of Ovven. Only now it’s very closely. But not for long. Now she is looking around the rest of that room.

     Once again, Villiam is all alone in that questioning room. But he’s not worried about that. That’s because he knows why he’s alone. And he’s not worried about it.

     Gracea is now in Ovven’s sleeper room. She is looking for something. And she’s not being very careful about how she’s doing it.

     Villiam has been freed from his chair. He can’t leave that room, because he has tried to do it. But he can roam around it now.

     Supposedly, Ovven sent a message to Villiam. But Gracea doesn’t think that he sent it to him. If he did, there would be something in his sleeper room to verify that. That’s why she’s there. To search that room for the missing message.


Chapter Three
“Quilty of Death”

     Two new Questioners have entered that room. And they want to know why Villiam killed Ovven. But Villiam still hasn’t said anything to anyone.

     Gracea can’t be with Villiam. No one can until the questioning is over with. But she can watch what’s going on with Villiam. And that’s what she’s doing right now.

     Why isn’t Villiam talking? Doesn’t he want to tell his side of what happened to Ovven?

     Smiling, Gracea is very happy that Villiam hasn’t spoken yet. Only those who done it talk about it. At least they do on their home planet of Porma. Besides, she knows that Villiam didn’t kill Ovven.

     Villiam isn’t the one who killed Ovven. Ovven was already dead when he got to his sleeper room. But The Law doesn’t believe him. They know that he killed Ovven.


Chapter Four
“Finding Something?”

     Once again, Gracea is in the Research Chamber on board their family spaceship. Only this time she’s not looking at Ovven’s dead body. She’s looking at a bunch of numbers on her data monitor.

     Villiam doesn’t care what The Law thinks. He’s not the one who kill Ovven. He has just been set up to take the blame for it.

     Ovven didn’t send Villiam any message. And that can mean only one thing to Gracea. Someone else sent it. But who? It must have been the real killer.

     Of course, he wants to know who really killed Ovven. But he’s not worried about that. He knows that Gracea is trying to figure that out right now.

     Gracea is looking through the last visitors Ovven had before he died. And so far, the only one who came to see him was Villiam. Suddenly, she stiffens up. Did she find something? It sure looks like she did.


Chapter Five
“Your Personal Weapon”

     If Villiam didn’t kill Ovven. Then who did? That’s what The Law wants to know.

     Once again, Gracea is at Ovven’s sleeper room. At least she will be once she enters it. But that’s not why she is there. It doesn’t look like she’s even interested in entering it. She is staring up at toward the ceiling.

     The prove he did it is overwhelming. That’s why The Law is sure that he done it. What proof? That’s what Villiam wants to know.

     Gracea keeps looking at the entrance to Ovven’s sleeper room and at the ceiling at the end of that hallway. She does this several times.

     Villiam is shocked when The Law tell him what they have against him. Not only was he standing over the body with the Death Weapon in his hand, it was his own Personal Weapon that killed Ovven. Villiam didn’t do it. But the real killer wants everyone to think that he did.


Chapter Six
“Questions Without Answers”

     Besides Villiam, Ovven is the only one who entered Ovven’s sleeper room. Ovven entered a few hours before Villiam did. And no one entered between them.

     This time it’s Villiam who is smiling. He has just been told that Gracea has been causing trouble. And they want him to stop her.

     Gracea doesn’t understand it. How did the real killer get past Observation without being seen by them? Maybe they are an invisible race, or one that can turn themselves invisible. But that can’t be the answer either.

     Villiam isn’t going to help The Law. He’s happy that Gracea is helping him. After all, he can’t help himself while he’s in there.

     If they were just invisible, then why didn’t the entrance to Ovven’s sleeper room open when they approached it? It didn’t. Maybe they entered before Ovven got there. Then what happened to them after they killed him?


Chapter Seven
“Still Being Confined”

     The questioning is over. And Villiam has been released from Questioning. But he still feels like he’s being confined. Only now it’s the Family Spaceship.

     Gracea is back in the Research Chamber. And she is going back to before Ovven returned to his sleeper room. In fact, she has gone all the way back to the fight that he had with Villiam.

     Villiam want to return to his training as soon as he can. But he has just been told that he can’t. And he wants to know why he can’t do it?

     After finding out that no one entered Ovven’s sleeper room before he and Villiam did, Gracea went back to his sleeper room. But why? What is she looking for now?

     While he’s under Suspicion of Death, Villiam can’t return to his training. Villiam doesn’t like that at all. And it’s not because of his new confinement. He could still do both, if they would let him do it.


Chapter Eight
“Everyone Hated Ovven”

     Gracea needs to know everything there is to know about Ovven. So, she has started questioning the Instructors and Trainers. Which is almost everyone there.

     Villiam doesn’t know what he’s going to do about his training. But He does about his confinement. He’s using his time away from training to get caught up with what’s going on with the Family Empire back on Porma.

     So far, Gracea hasn’t found anyone there who likes Ovven. How can any one person be so disliked by so many individuals? That’s what Gracea wants to know.

     It doesn’t take too long for Villiam to get caught up with the Family Empire. He has been spending so much time with his training he has let Gracea deal with it. But now that she is helping him with the Ovven problem she hasn’t been able to do it either.

     Gracea is about halfway through talking to the Instructors and Trainers who knew him. And all she has found out so far is that almost everyone there hated Ovven.


Chapter Nine
“The Board of Instructors”

     Villiam is still under Suspicion of Death. But now he’s not confined to his spaceship. The Law realized that was stupid. Considering he could leave that planet at any time. Sure, they could control that some but not completely.

     Sitting in front of the data monitor in the Research Chamber, Gracea has started a universal search on Ovven. After talking to those who knew him, she knew that she had to get to know him better herself.

     The first thing that Villiam does with his freedom is go to the Board of Instructors to talk to them about returning to his training. But they still are saying that he can’t do that until the Suspicion of Death has been lifted.

     Gracea is shocked at what she has discovered about Ovven. And she hasn’t even reach his home planet. All the findings she has found so far have only happened since his near death in his Pilot Fighter nearly fifteen years ago.

     Villiam doesn’t understand why he can’t return. Why can’t he do at least his learning. He can do that outside of the learning center. But the Board of Instructors are saying no to that too. Only it’s not their fault. It’s Gracea’s.


Chapter Ten
“Another Death?”

     Someone is watching Gracea. First, it’s from the distance. Then they get closer to her as she continues talking to those who knew Ovven.

     Why is Gracea doing this to him? That’s what Villiam wants to know. Only it’s not Gracea. She hasn’t blocked him getting back to his training.

     Whoever this someone is they have a hand weapon. And that weapon keeps getting pointed at Grace’s head. It hasn’t been fired yet. But it has been prepared to do it several times.

     Villiam confronts the Board of Instructors about what Gracea told him. Only he got it wrong. They didn’t say she was blocking his re-entry. But she is causing a lot of trouble, especially among the other Instructors.

     A laser bullet has been fired from that weapon. And it’s aimed right at Gracea’s head.


Chapter Eleven
“It Has to be You”

     Why has The Law released him from detainment? Villiam is happy that he’s been released from Guilty of Death. But he wants to know why it has happened.

     Gracea hasn’t been hit by a laser bullet. But it did sail right past her only about an inch from her head. If she had turned her head at that moment she would have been killed.

     Has The Law found someone else for the Death of Ovven? Villiam doesn’t think so. After all, it was his personal weapon that killed Ovven.

     Was that laser bullet meant to kill her or was it just a warning shot? It doesn’t look like it was. And it probably wasn’t. But Gracea wants to know for sure.

     Personal weapons are created so that only its owner can fire it. That means that no one else could have killed Ovven. It had to be Villiam that did it.


Chapter Twelve
“A Mystery Within a Mystery”

     A little mystery within a mystery. Gracea has been thinking about someone a lot. In fact, she can’t stop thinking about it.

     Villiam has a lot of thinking to do. He doesn’t understand how his personal weapon could have killed Ovven. He’s the only one who could have killed him. But he didn’t do it.

     Gracea is pacing around her sleeping chamber. She is mumbling to herself as she does it. But it’s so low that no one can understand what she’s saying.

     How did the real killer get his personal weapon. That’s what Villiam wants to know. After all, he didn’t even realize it was missing until The Law told him it was the weapon that killed Ovven.

     The big question is, what is she thinking about? There is only one individual who can answer that question. And so far, she hasn’t answered it. Not even to Villiam.


Chapter Thirteen
”Training Isn’t the Only Problem”

     Villiam is back in training. But as soon as he walked into his first Lesson of the Day he knows he was in trouble.

     What is Gracea going to do? That’s why Gracea wants to now.

     It hasn’t been going too bad for Villiam so far. He’s about halfway through his lessons for today. And he’s doing okay. At least he is with his lessons. The Instructors and Trainers are still a problem for him.

     Gracea still doesn’t know what she’s going to do. That’s what she can’t stop thinking about it.

     Since he has been denied training for so long, Villiam expected it not to be easy. He can handle catching up. What he might not be able to deal with is the way he’s being treated by everyone.



Chapter Fourteen
“Catching Up”

     This isn’t the first time that something like this has happened. It has happened several times since they left Porma. In fact, it happened on Porma too.

     All the time Villiam was in detainment the only thing that he could think about was how much time had passed with his Pilot Fighter lessons. Villiam knew he would have to do some catching up. But he didn’t expect it to be that bad.

     Gracea is still in the Research Chamber. And she’s tapping away at her data monitor. What she is doing can’t be seen yet.

     If he’s not learning, eating, or sleeping, Villiam is catching up on her past lessons. That’s what he’s doing right now. Only he’s doing it in his sleeping chamber on the family spaceship.

     Only this time it’s personal. Gracea has gone over everything she has found out so far, again. And she hasn’t found anything that helps Villiam, yet.


Chapter Fifteen
“Thanks For Killing Ovven”

     Now Villiam knows why his Instructors and Trainers have been treating him like they have. It’s because almost everyone thinks he has killed Ovven.

     Gracea is going over what she has so far, again. There has got to be something that can help Villiam. All she needs to do is find it.

     It’s another day of training. And it has started out just as bad as the first day, if not worse.

     Once again, Gracea didn’t find anything to help Villiam. And she doesn’t know what she’s going to do now. She could go over what she has found again. But she doesn’t think it’s going to do any good if she did do it.

     Villiam keeps trying to tell them he hasn’t killed anyone. But they don’t believe him. They know Villiam done it. And they are happy he did do it.


Chapter Sixteen
“Being Set Up”

     Gracea has decided what she needs to do next. Before she can figure out who the killer really is, she needs to prove that Villiam has been set up.

     Why did they say that? That’s what Villiam wants to know.

     After Gracea decided what she was going to do she returned to the Research Chamber. Once again, she is tapping away at her data monitor. Only this time she is talking to herself as she doing it.

     Villiam can’t stop thinking about what the Instructors and the Trainers said to him. He has tried to do it several times. But he can’t do it.

     Gracea thought she done that with the missing message. But that only hurt Villiam. She knows what she must do. Gracea just doesn’t know how she’s going to do it.


Chapter Seventeen
“Concentration”

     Who care what everyone else thinks. Villiam doesn’t. All he cares about is becoming a SpaceAce. And that’s what he’s concentrating on.

     What is Gracea going to do? She still doesn’t have an answer to that, yet.

     Villiam is in his sleeping chamber. And he is working on catching up with his fellow Trainers. But he’s not doing it on his data monitor. he’s doing it while laying down on his sleeper.

     Gracea has started proving that Villiam was set up. Once again, she’s in the Research Chamber tapping away at her data monitor.

     What is wrong with Villaim. He can’t concentrate on his catching up. And if he can’t do that then he will never catch up with his fellow Trainers.


Chapter Eighteen
“Personal Weapons”

     How did the real killer get Villiam’s Personal Weapon? And how did they modify it so that they can use it. That’s what Gracea wants to know.

     Villiam knows why he can’t concentrate. It’s because he can’t stop thinking about what the Instructors and the Trainer said to him about him killing Ovven.

     Gracea doesn’t know too much about personal weapons. Except that they are personalized. That’s why she’s on her data monitor in the Research Chamber.

     What is Villiam going to do? He knows what he needs to do. But he doesn’t know how he’s going to do it.

     If Gracea can figure that out, then she can find out who really killed Ovven. The only problem is, she doesn’t know how she’s going to do it yet.


Chapter Nineteen
“Waking Up”

     It’s only been a few days, but Villiam is about halfway through his catching up with his fellow Trainers. But it’s starting to show on him.

     Gracea has found out a lot about personal weapons. But she still doesn’t know how someone could have re-converted it for their own personal use.

     After Villiam finishes one old lesson, he starts on the next one. Even though he’s very tired, he continues with catching up.

     It’s impossible. Personal weapons can’t be re-converted so that someone else can use someone else’s personal weapons. That’s what Gracea has just found out.

     Villiam is spending so much time doing that he’s neglecting eating and sleeping. If he keeps up this up, he isn’t going to catch up. He is going to be dead too.


Chapter Twenty
“Death Can Comes in Many Forms”

     Gracea is back in the Research Chamber. And she is so occupied finding out how Villiam’s Personal Weapon could have been altered to notice someone else there.

     It’s hard for Villiam to concentrate on his daily lessons because of his lack of sleep. No eating is a problem too. But it’s not as bad as sleeping is.

     Not only is someone else there, but they have a weapon. Whoever it is they haven’t fired it, yet. But they do keep pointing it at Gracea.

     Villiam has been asked to leave the daily lessons because of his sleeping problem. He doesn’t want to do that. But he has no choice but to do it.

     A laser ball has been fired at her head. She hears it, and responses to it. But she might be too late to stop it from killing her too.


Book Two
“SpaceBombers”

     What Villiam wants to do with the rest of his life is to be a SpaceBomber. That’s what he’s learning to do right now. And he’s doing very good at it too. At least he is until the SpaceBomber he’s assigned to gets herself killed. Can Gracea solve another murder while he continues his learning?




Chapter Twenty-One
“After Getting Shot”

     Villiam has just tried to kill Gracea with his own Personal Weapon. It sure does look like that’s what he has tried to do.

     Gracea has been rushed to the Health Room after Villiam finds her. She is being checked out right now.

     Where was Villiam when Gracea got shot? He sure wasn’t in his training. That much The Law knows for sure.

     It sure does look like Gracea is going to be okay. She was shot. But it wasn’t as bad as it looked.

     Of course, Villiam didn’t do that either. So, where was he when she was shot. That’s what The Law wants to know. Only they aren’t going to like what he tells them.


Chapter Twenty-Two
“More Problems After Getting Shot”

     Gracea is going to be okay. The laser ball didn’t hit her in the head after all. At the last second it hit her shoulders instead.

     Villiam has been released from Detainment again. And the first place that he goes to is to see Gracea. But he’s not allowed to see her.

     After getting the good news about her health, Gracea gets some bad news too. Gracea is going to have to stay there for a few days. But that’s not the only bad part of it.

     Why can’t he see Gracea? That’s what Villiam wants to know. He can learn how she’s doing. But she just can’t physically see her. And he wants to know why he can’t.

     Gracea is happy she’s going to be okay. But she’s not that she going to have to relax for the next two weeks.


Chapter Twenty-Three
“What Happened to Gracea?”

     There is no way that Villiam would have tried to kill Gracea. He would never do that. Of Course, she wasn’t killed. So, he still could have done it.

     What does Gracea have to do to get out of that Health Room. That’s what Gracea wants to know. She will do anything to get out of there.

     The Law have a few more questions for Villiam. Besides the questions, they wanted to tell Villiam that is was his personal weapon that tried to kill Gracea.

     Gracea has been allowed to leave Health Care. But just like Villiam, she still feels like she’s being confined. And once again it’s the family spaceship

     Villiam didn’t even know that Gracea had been shot until they told him about it. And the look on his face indicated that he’s telling the truth. But The Law still don’t believe he didn’t do it.


Chapter Twenty-Four
“Training”

     Since it couldn’t have been Villiam because he was in training, that gave Gracea an idea on who it might be. Who wasn’t in training at that time she almost got killed.

     How does Villiam convince The Law that he didn’t try to kill Gracea. And that he didn’t kill Ovven. That’s what Villiam wants to know.

     After she got her latest idea about how to help Villiam, Gracea went back to the Research Chamber. She started her search by tapping into the data monitors at the Pilot Fighter Training Center.

     Villiam has been released from Detainment again. He still hasn’t convinced them that he didn’t kill, or try to kill, anyone. But he doesn’t really care about that if he can return to his training.

     Gracea wants to know who wasn’t in training at the time she was shot. After all, whoever it was might be the real killer. At least that’s what she’s thinking right now.


Chapter Twenty-Five
“Fighting With a Killer”

     True, Gracea is trying to find out who really killed Ovven most of all. But Villiam is also doing it too. He is looking at the killer right now. At least he thinks the he killed him.

     There were several Trainers not in training when she was almost killed. And one of those not in there was Villiam. That’s what Gracea has just discovered.

     Villiam is about to get into another fight. This time with the individual he thinks is the real killer of Ovven.

     Of course, Gracea doesn’t believe that Villiam tried to kill her. But she is curious as to where he was when she was shot.

     A fight that could end up in getting one, or maybe both, killed too. Either way Villiam loses this one. He either ends up dead, or he’s found Guilty of Death. Only this time he did do it.


Chapter Twenty-Six
“Four, Maybe Five, Possible Killers”

     Gracea has started talking to the other Trainers that wasn’t in training when she was shot. She wants to know where they were at. And why they weren’t in training.

     Villiam and the possible killer have been sent to the Health Room. The fight was broken up before either one of them ended up dead.

     So far, Gracea has talked to two of the missing Trainers. That leaves two more for her to talk to. Which she is doing right now.

     Both Villiam and the possible killer are going to be okay. They were beaten very badly. And they will need to relax for a few days. But other than that, they can both leave.

     There are four Trainers that weren’t in training at the time she got shot. And they all hated Ovven enough to kill him. So, one of them is probably the one who tried to kill her too. Now all she needs to do is figure out which one done it before they try to do it again, and succeed in doing it.


Chapter Twenty-Seven
“The Final Warning”

     Before Villiam can return to his training he must meet the Board of Instructors first. He doesn’t mind doing that. But he wants to know why he’s the only one who needs to do it.

     Gracea has talked to all four Trainers that weren’t at their training when she was shot. But she hasn’t decided if one of them is the one that tried to kill her.

     Villiam wasn’t the only one in that fight. There was someone else in it. Why doesn’t she have to come before the Board of Instructors before she returns to training.

     All four of the missing Trainers could have tried to kill her. Now all Gracea needs to figure out is which one of them did it.

     The Board of Instructors have agreed to let Villiam return to his training. But they warn him that if he gets into a fight one more time he will be asked to leave the center for good.


Chapter Twenty-Eight
“A Few Answers, But Mostly Questions”

     After questioning all four Trainer not in training at the time of her almost death, Gracea is convinced none of them tried to kill her too. So, they probably didn’t kill Ovven.

     Villiam is about to find out why who he thought was the real killer didn’t have to go before the Board of Instructors. It’s because she wasn’t a Trainer. She is an Instructor.

     Gracea was sure that one of them tried to kill her. It doesn’t happen too often. But she was wrong about them.

     The Instructor should have been brought before the Board of Instructors. After all, she was in the fight too. He doesn’t like it. But now he know why she wasn’t.

     If they didn’t do it, then who did. That’s what Gracea wants to know. The only problem is she doesn’t know how she’s going to do that.


Chapter Twenty-Nine
“What’s Wrong Now”

     Villiam has been allowed to return to his training. And it’s even worse than it was before when he first returned after Detainment.

     Gracea has returned to Research Chamber. She doesn’t want to do it. But she’s going to have to start all over again.

     Why are the Instructors and the other Trainers treating him like that. That’s why Villiam wants to know.

     Once again, everyone that had a reason to kill Ovven needs to be checked out. And that’s almost every one at the Pilot Fighter Training Center.

     Villiam is about to find out why no one likes him anymore. It’s because everyone is afraid of him. The Instructors don’t want to train him. And the other Trainers are afraid to train with him.


Chapter Thirty
“Getting Killed Too”

     Gracea has just told everyone at the Pilot Fighter Training Center she knows who the real killer is. And that she has what she needs to clear Villiam of the death of Ovven.

     Once again, Villiam doesn’t care that everyone is afraid of him. And no one wants him around. At least he doesn’t when it comes to his fellow Trainers. But he does about the Instructors.

     What has Gracea done? Gracea is already starting to think that she has made a big mistake making that announcement. But there’s she can do about that now, right?

     Villiam doesn’t know what he’s going to do about the Instructors. But he knows what he can do. He could use the fear about him to make them train him. Only he doesn’t want to do that, unless he has.

     Gracea knows what she has done. It means she’s the next one to be killed. But that’s exactly why she done it. She wants the real killer to try to kill her again.


Chapter Thirty-One
“Help From the Board of Instructors”

     After Villiam realizes what he needs to do, he goes to the Board of Instructors. Villiam wants them to do something about his Instructors. He doesn’t know what they should do. But they need to do something.

     It’s frustrating for Gracea. All she can do is wait and hope that the real killer tries to kill her too. And she has never been good at waiting. It’s driving her crazy.

     Villiam thinks that it’s best if he trained with his fellow Trainers. But he doesn’t really care if he does or doesn’t if he gets his training.

     Gracea is spending all of her time in the control room of their family spaceship. That’s where all the Observation equipment is located. There is no way someone is going to get on their spaceship without her knowing about it.

     The Board of Instructor have instructed the Instructors that they have to treat Villiam like the rest of the Trainers. And they have told the Trainers that they must train with Villiam too. It doesn’t mean that they are going to do it.


Chapter Thirty-Two

     This isn’t the first time that Gracea has done something like this. She does it every time she can’t figure out who the killer is.

     Villiam returned to his training lessons. And so far, everything is going okay. The Instructors have started training him again.


     No, Gracea doesn’t know who the real killer is. But she’s about to.

     The Trainers are still keeping their distance from Villiam. But it’s not as bad as was before.

     All Gracea needs them to do is try to kill her again. Then she will know who the real killer is.
2334

Chapter Thirty-Three
“Trouble at Training”

     Villiam is starting to have trouble in his training. Not from the Instructors or the other Trainers, but from the lessons themselves.

     Gracea is continuously watching Observation. She is spending all her time in the control room. It hasn’t affected her health yet. But she knows it’s only a matter of time before she is.

     After his lessons for that day, Villiam went back to his place to do some more catch up lessons. He only has a few more of them to do. And he wants to get them done right away.

     It has started. Gracea is starting to feel sleepy and hungry. She knows she needs to get some sleep and to eat. But she also knows she needs to keep her eyes on Observation too.

     Villiam is going over his lessons for that day. And he doesn’t like what he has found. Maybe he was wrong about the Instructors and the other Trainers.


Chapter Thirty-Four
“I Had to Do Something”

     Gracea was getting desperate. She wasn’t getting anywhere on her part. So, she had to do something. And that was the only think that she could think of to do.

     Those weren’t the only lessons that Villiam has had problems with. There have been a lot of them.

     Usually, Gracea doesn’t have any trouble with finding out who the killer is. But this time she is. And she doesn’t understand why. Maybe it’s because she is too close on this one because of Villiam.

     Villiam has started going over all of his lessons since he returned to his training the first time. So far, he hasn’t found out anything usual about them. But he’s sure that he will.

     Normally, Gracea wouldn’t have done this so soon. But since Villiam faces death, she had to do it. After all, time is running out on Villiam.


Chapter Thirty-five
“Death and Distruction”

     It’s finally time for Villiam to take his first flight test in an actual Pilot Fighter. And it’s a simple test. But it still could be one that gets him killed.

     Gracea is starting to get worried. The real killer should have tried to kill her by now. But they haven’t. And Gracea wants to know why.

     The real killer is still out there. And whoever it is has just done something to that Pilot Fighter.

     True, Gracea is in the control room watching Observation. But she’s also doing research on a data monitor. She wants to know why no one has tried to kill her yet.

     Villiam is about to find out his pilot Fighter has been changed. But it’s too late to do anything about it. His Pilot Fighter is now out of his control. He’s trying to regain control. But it sure does look he’s about to crash and blow up.


Chapter Thirty-Six
“Observing the Truth”

     Gracea is going over the Observation moving images just before she was almost killed the first time. She is hoping that she will see who tried to kill her.

     What has happened to Villiam. He hasn’t been found yet. They don’t think he blew up with his Pilot Fighter. But the longer it takes to find him the more worried that everyone is getting.

     Why didn’t Gracea think about doing this before now. But with everything else that has happened to her in the last couple of weeks, she’s not surprised she forgot about it.

     Villiam has been taken to the Health Room. And he’s being checked out right now. He doesn’t look too good. But he doesn’t look that bad either.

     Gracea suddenly stiffens up. Did she find the killer on the image monitor? The way she is acting it sure does look like she has.


Chapter Thirty-Seven
“Healthcare Concerns”

     Once again, Villiam is in the Health Room. And he’s going to okay this time too. At least he will be if he relaxes for a few days. But he can’t do that.

     After looking over the moving images again, Gracea sighs. She was wrong about what she thought she saw.

     Why can’t he do that? That’s what Heathcare wants to know. Even after they are told why, the still don’t think that Villiam should leave. But they can’t stop him from doing it.

     Gracea has went over the Observation moving images three times. And she didn’t see anyone. She could do it again. But she doesn’t think it will do any good.

     Villiam is very close to catching up with the rest of the Trainers. If he’s confined to a sleeper for even a day, he’s not going to catch up until it’s too late.



Chapter Thirty-Eight
“Outside Then Inside”

     Why didn’t she see anyone? How did the one who tried to kill her get onto her family spaceship unseen. That’s what Gracea want to know.

     After a very hard day of training, Villiam returns to the family spaceship wasted. He should get something to eat and some rest. But he doesn’t have time to do either. He’s almost finished with his catching up.

     Gracea has gone over the Observation moving images for the fourth time. And once again she did see anything.

     Villiam has finished catching up with the other Trainer. Now he can concentrate on day-to-day training.

     After checking the outside Observation for the fourth time, Gracea checked the inside of the spaceship. Especially, the Observation near the Research Chamber. And it doesn’t take her long before she sees who tried to kill her.


Chapter Thirty-Nine
“Bad Information, Good Infomation”

     The Board of Instructors want to talk to Villiam. They have something to tell him. And he’s not going to like it. It’s not what he thinks it is. But it’s still bad.

     Gracea still can’t see who tried to kill her clearly. She can’t even tell if they are a male or a female. But she thinks they are a male.

     Villiam has just been told that his health isn’t as good as he thought that it was. It’s because of the Pilot Fighter crash.

     It looks like Grace is going to have to wait for whoever the real killer is to try to kill her to find out if she’s right about it being a male. She just hopes they try to do it soon.

     The Board of Instructors also tells Villiam that he can still be a Pilot Fighter, maybe even a SpaceAce, but it’s not going to be for a long time. Villiam wants to know how long before he can become a SpaceAce.


Chapter Forty
“The Death of Gracea”

     Gracea smiles. It looks like the real killer of Ovven is about to kill again. Only this time the killer will be aiming their personal weapon at her.

     Villiam can still finish his training if he wants to do it. That will help him a lot if he decides that he does want to return to become a Pilot Fighter and a SpaceAce

     The real killer is getting close to Gracea. She has been following him on the internal Observation. And the real killer is male. But she still can’t see who he is.

     What is Villiam going to do now? That Villiam doesn’t know yet. He hasn’t decided what he’s going to do.

     A single laser ball is fired at her head. And after it hits her it sure does look like she’s dead too. But the big question is, did they kill her or are they about to be displayed as the real killer.


Conclusion
“And the Real Killer Is…”

     It has been almost three weeks of training. And Villiam has finally decided what he’s going to do about his training. He thought about not continuing his training until he made his decision. But he figured he might as well continue his training just in case he decided that he still wanted to be a SpaceAce.

     Gracea wasn’t killed. And she did reveal who the real killer is. But she still can’t believe who it was.

     Villiam doesn’t want to be a SpaceAce anymore. After what really happened to Ovven and what nearly happened to Gracea he just wants to leave.

     Who really killed Ovven? That is about to be revealed.

      It was a big shock to them who the real killer was. And he just wants to forget about it and move on. Only he’s never going to forget this one, never.






© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922736-October-25th-2017---Outline-Revision-3