*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922778-October-26th-2017---Protagonist-Interview
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#922778 added October 26, 2017 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
October 26th, 2017 - Protagonist Interview
Oct. 26: - Protagonist Interview ▼

You are a journalist. The story of your novel is complete. Interview your protagonist and ask the following questions:
(1) How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?
(2) How did the events of your story change you?


An Interview With Villiam and Gracea

     Brimmie glanced down at her personal hand sized data monitor as she finished tapping away on it. After she finished her latest entry into her monitor, she looked up at Villiam and Gracea seated across from her in a small looking office. She sat behind a desk in a room with multiple desks. Most of them had individuals seated behind them with one or two other individuals on the other side of the desks. Just like Villiam and Gracea sat across from Brimmie.

     “Relax, I only have a couple of more questions to ask you for my SpaceNews report. I have several others. But my deadline for this is almost up.”

     “How is life for you now, compared to life prior to these events?” Brimmie asked after she glanced down at her personal data monitor.

     Villiam looked at Gracea before he answered Brimmie’s question. “My life really hasn’t changed much. I wanted to become a SpaceAce. And I still do. But to do that I have to become a Pilot fighter.”

     “I decided not to become a Pilot Fighter. At least I’m not going to do it right now. It doesn’t mean that I have given up on becoming a SpaceAce. I just have to figure out how to do that without becoming a Pilot Fighter first.”

     Gracea smiled. “If he can’t figure it out, I can. After all, I just figured out who really killed Ovven.”

     Brimmie started tapping away at her data monitor as soon as Villiam and Gracea began speaking. Once she is done with that she looked back up at them. “How did the events of your story change you?

     “It didn’t change me at all.” Gracea looked at Villiam, and he opened his mouth, but she’s the one who spoke first. “Unfortunely, Villiam has a bad habit of finding trouble wherever he goes. Luckily for me, I’m here to figure out who did to it.”

     “I’m the lucky one to have Gracea on my side when the going gets rough. And she’s right. We do find murder wherever we go.”

     “That’s I decided not to continue my training to become a Pilot Fighter and a SpaceAce. That did change my life. But my life is always changing. And it will until I find out what I want to do for a living for the rest of my life.”


Word Count = 393

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922778-October-26th-2017---Protagonist-Interview