*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922738-Midweek-Reflections-My-New-Computer-Came-Today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#922738 added October 25, 2017 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections: My New Computer Came Today
Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I can blog again. I can write stories or poems and post them in my port. After connecting the computer, I had a bit of difficulty getting the WI-FI connected. I had to call my internet provider, because I had difficulty putting in the security key. They had to reboot the modem. After that, it connected me to the MyGait server so that I could access all my favorite websites. The first one I connected to was writing.com.

I'll have to call the MyGait tech tomorrow. I have to have them schedule a time to pick up the old computer. I also have to figure out how to connect my printer to this computer or if I'll have to connect it to the WI-FI modem. I just noticed that the time on my computer is fast. My computer reads 10:09 PM, but its only 8:09 here in Las Vegas (according to my smart phone).

I've also noticed that I'm having a little difficulty typing on a normal keyboard. I think that's because I was used to using the virtual keyboard on my phone. My phone has a normal keyboard that extends from the side, but the keys are so small that it was easier to use the virtual keyboard.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922738-Midweek-Reflections-My-New-Computer-Came-Today