*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922813-October-27th-2017---Market-DetailsNarrative-Voice-Synopsis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#922813 added October 27, 2017 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
October 27th, 2017 - Market Details/Narrative Voice Synopsis
Oct. 27: - Market Definition and Narrative Voice Synopsis ▼

(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.
(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting "mass appeal" or "all readers" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"
(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.


(1) Identify your story type from this list of story types or define it with your own nomenclature.

Of course, the main genre for this novel is Mystery. But it’s also a Science Fiction. It’s also a Drama.

(2) Describe your target audience. Identify a demographic profile of your ideal reader (try using your character profile template!) Explain in detail what aspects of your novel will appeal to this particular audience and why. Please read this blog post to understand the importance of marketing, and why targeting "mass appeal" or "all readers" isn't good enough: "Building Your Brand"

Whoever loves Science Fiction will like my novel. The same is true about Mystery lovers. They will like it too. In fact, they might like it more as a Mystery than they do as a Science Fiction.

(3) Write a synopsis of your novel using the same narrative voice you will use to tell the story.

Villiam wants to be a SpaceAce. But to become one of the best he needs to become a Pilot Fighter first. That’s what Villiam is trying to do right now. And he’s doing very good at it. At least he is until the death of Ovven happens. Not only is he detained for the murder because almost everyone thinks that he done it, but he can’t return to his training until he isn’t under Suspicion of Death anymore.

Gracea is Villiam’s Younger Female Family Member. And she is going to find out who really killed Ovven. While Villiam finally gets to return to his training, Gracea starts proving that Villiam has killed Ovven. It’s not going to be easy to do. Especially after the real killer starts fighting back. But if anyone can find out the real killer, it’s Gracea. After Villiam gets back to his training he still has a lot of trouble in his attempt to become a Pilot Fighter, then a SpaceAce. That’s his problem. But Gracea has a lot of problems of her own in helping Villiam find out who killed Ovven. And it’s about to get worse when the real killer tries to kill her too.


© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922813-October-27th-2017---Market-DetailsNarrative-Voice-Synopsis