*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922915-Thought-on-Physical-Death-and-Halloween
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#922915 added October 30, 2017 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Thought on Physical Death and Halloween
Monday, October 30, 2017

As October draws to an end, and my 71st birthday (December 24) draws closer, I contemplate the end to my physical journey on the material plane. I have accepted that my physical body will eventually die and be placed in the ground, while my spiritual body (my soul) will ascend into the spiritual realm. When I ascend into the Abha Paradise (the Baha'i name for heaven) what divine attributes will cloth my soul? What legacy will I leave behind?


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1324
Paula Guran says, “The farther we've gotten from the magic and mystery of our past, the more we've come to need Halloween.” Do we really need Halloween? In what ways do you think Halloween serves us, if at all?

Is Halloween Necessary?

Is Halloween necessary? No! Halloween is a leftover from humanity's childhood. At one time, it was necessary to help the nascent human race deal with some of the mysteries of the material and spiritual worlds. However, as humanity matures, moves from teenagers to maturity, we no longer need it to deal with the magic and mystery of the universe. As a mature race, humanity can receive inspiration directly from both the spiritual and physical universe through the souls and minds of individual human beings.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922915-Thought-on-Physical-Death-and-Halloween