*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922933-October-30th-2017---Research-and-World-Building
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
#922933 added October 30, 2017 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
October 30th, 2017 - Research and World Building
Oct. 30: - Freestyle Brainstorm, Research or World Building ▼

(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things.
(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.


(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things.

I’ve been so busy working on my third Outline Revision, that I almost forgot to do this by the end of the day. I will get it logged into the Assignment Log by the end. But I might not be able to update my entry by then.

As for this Novel, I have learned a lot by writing this third Outline. It’s still basically the same. But it has chanced here and there from the second one. Not a lot, but it has changed. What has changed the most is that this novel focuses on both Villiam and Gracea in each chapter. One is the focus of the chapter. But both is represented two.


(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.

Once I start writing the actual novel I will be updating my character and setting list some more. The definition list too, but not as much. For Villiam, most of the setting will be either the learning center, the Board of Instructors, or Detainment. And for Gracea, she spends a lot of time in her Research Chamber on board the Family Spaceship. She does spend some time at the Pilot Fighter Training Center. But she doesn’t do that too much.
© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922933-October-30th-2017---Research-and-World-Building