*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922986-October-31st-2017---Premise-Revision
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2134227
Think Sue Grafton meets Murder, She Wrote. Then add Science Fiction to it.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#922986 added October 31, 2017 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
October 31st, 2017 - Premise Revision
Oct. 31: - Premise Revision ▼

Now that you have spent a month planning your novel, revise your initial premise. Identify the following:
(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
(2) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
(3) Goal(s). What does the protagonist want?
(4) Conflict(s). What is keeping them from their goal?
(5) Antagonist(s). Who(what) is creating the conflict?
(6) Premise. Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.
(7) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?



(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?

There are two Protagonists in this novel and series. And they are Villiam and Gracea.

(2) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?

They both have a lot of flaws. But the biggest one of them all must be finding murder wherever they go.

(3) Goal(s). What does the protagonist want?

Villiam just want to complete his Pilot Fighter training, and become one of the best fighters there is aka a SpaceAce. Gracea wants to know who really killed Ovven. She is also going to find out why Villiam has been set up as the killer.

(4) Conflict(s). What is keeping them from their goal?

The real killer is trying to stop Gracea from finding out who they are. And they will do whatever it takes to stop her too.

(5) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict?

Whoever the real killer is. That’s who the Antagonist is in this novel.

(6) Premise. Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.

An Almost Adult just trying to become a SpaceAce has been set up as a killer by someone who hated the victim as much, or more than he did.

(7) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?

Above all this is a Mystery novel. But it’s also Science Fiction. It’s also an Adventure and a Drama too. The moral of the story is that the good guys always win. And the bad guys always lose.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922986-October-31st-2017---Premise-Revision