*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923216-STRESS-A-WAY-OF-LIFE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#923216 added November 3, 2017 at 6:28pm
Restrictions: None
STRESS.. A WAY OF LIFE
STRESS.. A WAY OF LIFE... A couple of days ago a friend of mine in her forties was diagnosed with high BP and she has decided to quit the job with paid her so well That pay off for the so called development process is stress. Without this side effect no development is possible.

Stress is basically a process by which every living organisms created in nature uses to protect its life.This helps it to survive the threat to it life and to be able to make food available to itself and it's family. So it is not bad at all. In the case of human beings too it is the same. The only difference in human beings is not only does he have a physical body but also a an ego and concept of himself which is much more than the physical body. When your ego which is the sum total of ourself is attacked the same stress responses happen to protect our psychological self. The stress to our psychological self is even greater because of bosses spouse partner children and all relationships.
A certain amount of stress is important for us to negotiate life and to deal with threats but if it becomes a habit then we have a problem in our hands leading to life style diseases..And for a vast majority of the growing middle class and neo rich this has become a big problem.We have to deal with stress we cannot ignore it.so people resort to liquor drugs and various other bizzare things to deal with it.... Because we need to live. We can't walk away...
I think the world wide acceptance of Asanas as yoga is primarily because of unbearable stress.This trend can only continue in the years to come
Bhagwat Gita which is at least 5000 years old deals with meditation much before the rest of the world were growing up to be human.Today there is more than enough scientific evidence available because of the work of the Gurus that Meditation has a direct impact on stress and the quality of life in multiple ways. Dalai lama must also be credited for allowing many of his monks to be tested in scientific laboratories to prove the point....

Whether you are a spiritual aspirant or not it time you started seriously. What is also the point of Asana practise when your mental state is just the same perhaps even worse. Half an hour to forty five minutes a day with the help of a mantra can transform your life. Leave God alone let's take care of ourselves...... Here is a sixteen year old friend from Bhutan who is with it
Love and blessings

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923216-STRESS-A-WAY-OF-LIFE