*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923774-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#923774 added November 13, 2017 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

I, Ricardo AH, give the following testimony:

On Saturday, July 26, 2014, in my parish, around 3:10 pm I was finishing lunch when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach. The pain was increasing rapidly.

What I remember:

Feeling the pain, I got up suddenly and took a step to the right side of the chair and told my companion, Angelica, who had made my food and was eating next to me, ‘It hurts here at the top of my stomach as if I were being stabbed by a needle.’ The pain intensified more, I felt fear and something like low blood sugar; then I felt an invisible, intangible force pulling me back, but I kept my feet on the ground as if to avoid falling back. In that moment I saw a huge white light in front of me, which grew from my central vision to wrap around me completely, I felt like I was literally taken from the reality of my life.

When the light disappeared, I was in a car with a large windshield and saw a path in which I was going towards some hills. The road was straight and long, about 20 km. The car was descending a slope into the valley. There were a few ripples on the slope as I descended. I noticed with great detail the panoramic view: the mountains, the semi-desert region, with some acacia trees randomly distributed in the landscape, but very separate from each other. I could see the color of the earth; it was like a sand color. In the background, the mountains formed a distant ridge and behind it was a huge white cloud, so big that it covered most of the horizon in front of me. The cloud was very high, with many clusters. The cloud was hit directly with sunlight, however, looked completely white, with no red tones. The sky was a very deep, beautiful blue. No other clouds in the sky. That was the only one. The lines on the road were white and they were going by fast, so I knew that the car was traveling at high speed. I saw everything in great detail.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923774-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES