*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924059-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#924059 added November 19, 2017 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES

After several hours of being ill, I felt like I was in complete confusion, sickness, and disorientation. Then I had a feeling of severe stabbing and burning pains in my chest. A friend led me to a bed to rest.

I look towards the window and I saw a swirling portal in front of me. It’s so beautiful and so colorful. It looks like something I’ve seen before, but I have no idea where. The main shape is a deep dark blue, and it's changing shape constantly. Around and behind it are other crystal-like colors that are moving too. The portal is growing bigger and bigger until all I can see is the portal. Then I was inside it. I look around and all I can see is endless space. It feels like I’m in the middle of the universe and traveling through it. I can see forever, no words can describe how far I can see or how big this place is. It’s more than you can ever imagine. It’s endless but somehow the huge size of it all doesn’t seem overwhelming and I don’t feel small. It feels like the whole place is taking care of you and it feels like freedom. There were colors flying around everywhere in this dark space, like shooting stars in the distance. Some colors are up close; some feel like they’re behind me, and some colors feel like they’re inside me. I can’t explain. I remember that I saw colors that I’ve never seen before. When I saw the new colors it made perfect sense. It was the feeling of 'Oh, of course, that color exists. How did I ever forget about it?' Everything seemed so familiar and unusual at the same time.

I could see planets, stars, and galaxies. I can feel the earth far behind me. I’m traveling deeper and deeper through the universe. I can feel something pulling me towards it. It is a force stronger than gravity and it’s calling me. The colors are fading and the planets and shapes are becoming fewer and fewer. It feels as if I'm getting close to the very edge of the universe now. I can feel it. Then suddenly, there is perfect silence, perfect peace, and 100% calmness.

I’ve crossed a boundary, and I’m not in the universe now. Instead of darkness, everything is the creamiest white you’ve ever seen. It’s not just a plain color because it seems to have a texture to it. It is a creamy milky-texture, crossed with rubber, but also at the same time, it was as light and thin as air. Words can never describe it. It was like being bathed in melting wax, but without it ever sticking to you. You can’t feel it on your skin, you can just see it everywhere.

I can tell there is no time or space anymore. Time doesn’t make sense to me now. It feels stupid that I ever believed in time. I can feel myself melt into my surroundings. I can feel everything that ever existed before me and I can sense millions of years ahead. I can't explain it, but it's as if all of this knowledge was suddenly released and given to me. I suddenly know that ‘life’ will last forever, because I’m at the place that everything came from. I can feel it. This energy/place is so big that I know nothing can ever destroy or create it. It would be impossible. This thing I’m in, it must be ‘God.’ It is not a man or a creature dictating over the world. It is just a force that is an endless and infinitely powerful ‘thing.’ But again, the word ‘thing’ doesn’t do it justice. It is existence itself. It runs through everything; it is everything, from a stone to a drop of water, to a bacteria, to the stars in the sky and even ‘nothingness’. It is everything. I can feel it.
….

'You’re home now,' seemingly thousands of voices said to me. All were speaking at the same time as one voice. But it wasn't like I heard them with my ears. It's like they communicated directly with my soul. I replied that I don’t know where I am, even though I did know, I didn’t want to admit to myself where I was.

They replied, 'This is where you came from and this is where you’ll end,' they kept repeating it, again and again. The colors pulsated with their voice. As they spoke, I could feel and see a timeline of the whole of existence. It was like they were showing it to me. I could see everything, not just our galaxy. I saw the whole universe. I could see the big bang. Although it wasn’t a bang, it was more like a slow drip. It was like a material being stretched and slowly a hole formed in the middle of it. We are in that gap. I begin to understand it was this ‘god/energy’ place turning itself into existence. It made a rule; as if it made a game and set wheels in motion. Everything started from a small point and grew from there slowly. The universe is a thing that created itself and is watching itself. We’re all part of it. This ‘place/thing/existence’ that created us and is us, doesn’t know where life will lead. That is what it enjoys.

…..

I used to think of near death experiences as people being crazy or hallucinating. But after experiencing one, I can now confidently say it felt more real than anything I've experienced.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924059-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES