*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924169-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#924169 added November 22, 2017 at 3:21am
Restrictions: None
NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES
I was dead for 8 minutes.

It was in October 1986, and I was on my way home from work. It was late in the afternoon and it had begun to get dark.

I was on my bike, riding down road with a long decline. The road swung to the right and when I looked up I saw a car coming toward me at high speed. The car took the curve wide so it was entirely on my side of the road. The autumn wind was blowing so hard that I heard the car coming toward me too late. I had no time to swerve and so a collision was unavoidable.

The first thing I experienced was that everything was indescribably light. I felt myself weightless. I floated in a warm, soft sea of light that consisted of glistening and vibrating colored crystals.

I felt myself light and high but simultaneously completely calm and in balance. I was in state of being that I had never before experienced. It was a wonderful and uplifting experience.

When I looked up and around me there was only light. There was nothing to fasten my glance upon. I sought reference points in order to understand where I was, and which direction was up and down. I looked down and saw my body, which to my great amazement, was completely transparent and glowed like a powerful light-tube.

In spite of my being in a light that was unbelievably stronger than the sun, I noted that I emanated a light that was still stronger than the light I found myself in. How was that possible?

I have learned afterwards that the reason for this was that I reflected all light around me which shone toward my transparent non-physical body.

I was baffled over the fact that even though the light was so bright, it was not at all blinding. This crystal light was very soft, beautiful, and shimmered lightly in the most beautiful colors of the rainbow.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924169-NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES