*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924298-A-Cordial-Cherry-and-New-Year-Planning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#924298 added November 24, 2017 at 11:50am
Restrictions: None
A Cordial Cherry and New Year Planning
Friday, November 24, 2017

Winter has arrived
there is snow on Mount Charleston,
and shivering temperatures in Las Vegas.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1438
As I'm indulging in a dessert that I really don't need to eat, the question came to me if I could be any dessert what would I be? Are you a savory or decadent or super healthy dessert and why?

A Cordial Cherry

A cherry
embrace by milk chocolate
a bit size piece of heaven.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1837
37 days left in the year, have you accomplished your goals for the year? If you have what was your secret to success? If you haven't do you have a plan or are you going to begin again in the new year.

New Year Planning

My only goals for the year were about writing. I wrote 200 poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty and posted them in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose. I am working to complete the entries in "The World According to Snow, which I intended to rename once December arrives. I do not celebrate the Gregorian New Year, unless someone else in the house celebrates it. The New Year I celebrate falls on March 21, 2018. I will wait until March 2, to make any goals for the coming year. The most I will in the meantime is make a list of things I might like to do.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924298-A-Cordial-Cherry-and-New-Year-Planning