*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924924-Write-What-You-Know-and-What-You-Dont-Know
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#924924 added December 4, 2017 at 4:19pm
Restrictions: None
Write What You Know and What You Don't Know
Monday, December 4, 2017

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1845
"Write about something you don't know. And don't be scared, ever." - Toni Morrison. What are your thoughts on this quote?

Write about what you know,
and about what you don't know.

Writing is a method of discovery and education. Start by writing about the drop in the ocean of knowledge that you know, and, once you have written your knowledge out, continue to what you don't know or think you don't know. Research is a mechanism for discovering truth. It is a way of looking through both the telescope and the microscope to find the incongruities or the congruities of your perspective on the universe.


Fear is an island
surround by the sea of enlightenment,
if one doesn't get off the island and swim
in the sea one can't differentiate wisdom from ignorance.

Researching what you don't know is one way to search for truth. It is this search that enlightens the soul, and educates the mind. It gets a person out of whatever box or cubical they are in, and reveals an entirely new world of knowledge. Research helps keep the mind and brain young, while polishing the mirror of the soul by removing the dust and dross that interferes with the soul's reflective qualities.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924924-Write-What-You-Know-and-What-You-Dont-Know