*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925203-Lower-Ball-Sack--Nova-Scotia
Rated: 13+ · Book · Erotica · #2131191
A Futile attempt to unravel Americana ...
#925203 added December 11, 2017 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
Lower Ball Sack , Nova Scotia...





"Let me get this straight. There is a town in Nova Scotia called Lower Ball Sack?"
Lance scratched his head, "And that's where cyber terrorism and magnetic pulse
attacks will be coordinated?"

Timmy nodded, "Yeah, I got the info from rumormillnews.com."

"Have you verified this with another source?" Lance switched on FOX NEWS.
The Fox Five was on chatting about how bad teachers are ruining public education.

"If teachers did their jobs, we would have less drop outs and more achievers."
Kimberly Guilfoyle remarked in a red spandex leotard with a red ruffled blouse.

"I wish I could peel her clothes off like a banana." Lance chuckled.

"Yeah, punch me in the ball sack Kimberly. Please." Timmy drooled
and licked the flat screen image of her long legs.

"Oh. no! Greg's going to make a speach." Timmy turned the volume down.

Lance looked over at Timmy, "Alex Jones has verified a weather war between China,
Japan and Russia and the United States. He mentioned rumormillnews.com.
The weather is being manipulated with magnet pulses."

Peggy walked in with popcorn, "Did I miss anything?"

"Well there's a False Flag, "Black Sky Event" that's going to start up in January.
All the cities of the world will be immobilized with electromagnetic bombs." Timmy answered
and took some popcorn.

"I want to be apart of Water's world." Peggy tossed a pop corn at Lance.
"Did you get my algebra homework done?" Lance had a toothy smile as he took some popcorn.
"Yeah." Peggy handed the papers to him.
"You know her handwriting doesn't remotely look like yours." Timmy remarked as he focused on
Kimberly Guilfoyle's twitching foot.

That's why I copy it." Lance smirked and kissed Peggy.
"And your dad is paying for your private prep school." Timmy sulked.
"That is the incentive in having money." Lance hugged Peggy.
"Yeah, your dad's money." Timmy grabbed the popcorn bowl and stared at Kimberly's cleavage.

"Shouldn't you turn up the volume?" Peggy queried.
"No." Timmy and Lance answered .. .

Reflections~ What is truth? And who cares?


696
969
© Copyright 2017 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925203-Lower-Ball-Sack--Nova-Scotia