*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925743-Thoughts-on-my-71st-Birthday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#925743 added December 24, 2017 at 12:30pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts on my 71st Birthday
Jamál (Beauty), 13 Masá’il (Questions) 174 B.E. - Sunday, December 24, 2017
Thoughts on my 71st Birthday

There are 7 days left in 2017, and there are 87 days left in 174 B.E. What exciting or mundane events will occur in those day? I don't know yet, what I do know is that they will be either interesting or uninteresting. I am smiling, as I write this, so I have a positive attitude toward them. Am I looking forward to them? Yes, at this particular moment. I suppose my attitude could change in the up coming weeks. I hope it doesn't because, with the help of Baha'u'llah, I have managed to dispel much of the depression that haunted my younger years, and let go of many of the regrets I hung onto.


I still have a lot to let go of, as anyone could tell if they saw the boxes I have dragged with me over the last two moves. I am in the process of taking care of those items, and either throwing away or giving away whatever is in them. I hope to have part or most of that accomplished before Wednesday, March 21, 2018, which is Naw-Ruz. I will have to do that between other obligations I have. Most of the other obligations concern writing challenges and goals.

Writing challenges and/or goals
for the coming year.

*BulletBr* Edit and publish 12 of the poems in "The History of the Divine Feminine.
*BulletGr* Edit and rewrite "Scavengers, with an eye toward publication.
*BulletO* Participate in "I Write in 2018 on a weekly basis.
*BulletP* Participate in "Project Write World as a member of Team USA (West).
*BulletB* Participate in "Invalid Item on a weekly basis.
*BulletG* Declutter by cleaning out boxes in my bedroom and off/out my computer desk.
*BulletR* Keep doctor's appointments, while dealing with whatever else I have to deal with.

© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925743-Thoughts-on-my-71st-Birthday