*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925892-Day-after-Christmas-celebration-on-the-26th
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925892 added December 27, 2017 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Day after Christmas celebration on the 26th.
Today has run together. The only notable things I have done mopping, playing PS4 and reading for one-and-a-half hours. Jim was on the computer for over two hours trying to take his Health Card test. His last shot failed by 2%! So close. I texted Ricky asking for a ride to service. He said he was leaving at 5:30 pm. Then I texted him saying that was too early. Then he called me on the phone asking if I was going. I told him I was helping Jim with his test and that I couldn’t go to church. I wish I would have said yes. Darnet! Oh well, I’ll see him Sunday morning. (= I was thinking of just going to the service itself and then have Ricky drive me home. They were all going to go to a house and make mini-pizzas and snacks. I did not feel like socializing but now I wish I went. )= It will be nice to go to the 9 am service. It has been a while.
Chad called me while walking to work. He started work at 1:30 pm. He rambled a lot and I was playing UMvC3. He might call me on his break. It is now about 6:50 pm.
I asked Ricky if he would pray for Jim with a pastor about Jim’s health card test. Let’s see what else?
The Christmas celebration was very good yesterday. My biggest gift was from my mom. She gave a $50 gift card for Starbucks and Battlefront 2 which is coming in the mail. I may actually have a chance with a game like that. He dominates at fighters. I have gotten better at playing against him though.
All of us (my brother in law and my sister and their kids and Jim, my mom and my bro Josh) are seeing the new Star Wars movie. Chad loathes it. He keeps sending me links on these movie critics that thrash the film and apparent testimonials from the actors themselves. Mark Hamill said he did not like his part. Still, there are those who love it. I think the Star Wars franchise will just go downhill because Disney owns Lucas Film. What’s even worse is Disney has bought Fox! That will suck. I hope Warner Brother’s is not next.
I’m hoping that in light that MvCI has not done so well, people will still play UMvC3. Speaking of games, my bro got me and my bro-in-law Arlen a $20 PS Store gift cards for Christmas. I will use that towards getting a yearlong PS Plus membership to play online. A one year membership is $59.99.
I haven’t been to the gym in over a week. Uhg. I will go tomorrow. I’ll ty leaving at 8 am. That means getting up early and doing my two readings.
I’ve decided on a prompt for my 7th story. it will be the one where a story is told from the POV of an object. I am thinking of making the object a sword or a scepter.
I am waiting for Matt to judge my three last stories.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925892-Day-after-Christmas-celebration-on-the-26th