*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925918-Nice-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#925918 added December 28, 2017 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
Nice day.
I woke up at 12 am about from Jim and my mom in the computer room. Jim was taking his test for his new health card. With my mom’s help he passed with a 79% with a 70% being the passing grade. Boy I’m glad that is over. Nevertheless, Jim still went to work too.
I hit the PS4 in the morning at like 7 am then I turned it off after an hour. I had breakfast and coffee at around 5:30 am I would suppose. Then I went to bed again at around 8:30 am.
My new year’s resolution is to write every day – or edit in part for me. I want to reach nine stories by the middle of next month. I’ve started my seventh a few days ago. It is called The Sword of Oberon. I purposely made the outline shorter than I usually do. I am a little out of it from too many games, and my seventh story needs correction.
I learned Zero and Akuma’s ground moves. They require you to be in the air. That actually makes it easier.
I, Josh, Janna Jim and my mom will be seeing the new Star Wars movie at the Santa Fe here in Vegas. We will meet at 12:45 pm. I’m not that excited. It will be just like the others. I want more Jedi not “The last” Jedi. Kylo Ren will be returning. One thing I am curious is about getting more info on Snoke. It’s going to be interesting, I know it. The movie will be the last hurrah because Josh and Janna will be leaving on the 30th. They will be missed.
Chad sent me another negative link about Star Wars. He totally ignores the good reviews. He keeps complaining about homosexual themes. A coworker from Jim’s work said he or she did not notice anything. I guess it’s who you ask.
Speaking of work, it was good Jim got both jobs off tomorrow. He’ll be working both jobs on Saturday and Sunday.
Let’s see, what else? I called PS phone support earlier and the recording and they were tied up with calls and that the maximum waiting time was under one hour. I want to know how to use my $20 gift card towards a $60 PS Plus membership. I don’t know how to do that.
So my mom just ordered SW battlefront 2 but did not pay for it. I was checking out my applications menu and Destiny 2 was there. I thought it meant I could play it. It was for sale. I found it weird that it was there.
DB f Z comes out on January 26th and I’m pumped. It will take some time to get used to. It is like MvC2. It is very fast and furious but it looks fun. I can’t wait to see advertisements for it. Lol.
Well, that is it for now. Good bye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925918-Nice-day