*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926368-Martian-Cruise-Ship
Rated: 13+ · Book · Erotica · #2131191
A Futile attempt to unravel Americana ...
#926368 added January 4, 2018 at 8:25pm
Restrictions: None
Martian Cruise Ship?


In the years to come there will be interstellar travel.
Most of the Earths population problems will be resolved.
Martian Cruises will be popular and reasonably priced.
On Mars there will be discovered an ancient civilization.
This civilization predates humanity and has visited Earth.

They are called Anunaci.

They have been Gods to the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians.
They are the Serpent in Genesis.
And in the not too distant future Mars will become a vacation resort.
After a devastating war on Mars, the Annuci live under ground.
They have rebuilt their civilization around casino resorts and Tiki restaurants.

There are also hedonist serpentine brothels in the borrows of volcanic vents.
A tourist can indulge in erotic fantasies in zero gravity.
The Annunaci are intersexual and offer the pleasures of Hermaphrodite.
It said that an Annunaci seduced Eve and she bore the serpent's children.
This is how Cain found his wife..

She was a daughter of the Serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Reflections~It is written in The Book of Jubilees 4:9 that Adam and Eve had 9 children;
>>>>>>>>>>>>six were daughters and three were sons: Cain and Able and Seth.

Why would anyone make a journey to Mars unless there were Martians waiting for them?


<^>
© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926368-Martian-Cruise-Ship