*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926391-January-5-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#926391 added January 5, 2018 at 2:36am
Restrictions: None
January 5, 2018
"January 5, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it says Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Write about geography. Pick a random place on a map and write about it. If you haven't been there, imagine what it would be like."

I have never been to Hawaii. I always thought it would be the ideal place to live. I can't imagine being surrounded by such a great expanse of water. However the temperatures there certainly beat thee weather here. We have a current temperature of about 18 degrees F. and wind chill factors that are said to be down to negative 20 degrees F, So I dream of places like Hawaii when it gets that cold. Tonight however I find myself dreaming of Alaska because it is actually warmer there than it is here right now. The temperature in Anchorage today was 30 degrees warmer than our temperatures, which I am sure some will claim is due to global warming. I won't argue the point but I believe NASA was correct when they reported that global warming is due to our orbit in the galaxy putting us one million miles closer to the sun than we normally are. They said we are the closest we will be during our 270 year orbit and that at the middle of the orbit we will be one million miles farther away. So perhaps it is global warming but not due to greenhouse gases. At any rate God is preparing to make the earth extremely hot any way so it is all natural. Prophecy will be fulfilled.

Blog City image small "What comes to mind when you hear this lyric?
"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand""

Nothing really but it's two o'clock in the morning as I write this so... No, actually I think of the theme song to another movie, which escapes my mind. I believe it was "Chariots of Fire" and the song was "Music Box Dancer". I never saw that movie but then there are a lot of movies I haven't seen. I'd rather read a good book or attend a church service than watch television or movies.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

Sig for nominees



© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926391-January-5-2018