*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926838-going-to-download-Battlefront-2
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#926838 added January 10, 2018 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
going to download Battlefront 2
I got up early as soon as my alarm went off. It was 5:30 am and my mom was watching TV in the living room. Soon after she retreated to her room and continued watching TV. My plan was to read two chapters and I did just that. It took about 45 minutes. I did not go to the Jim but I did mop the house. I spent about 45 minutes doing it.
Less and less people are playing UMvC3 on the Ps4. I am itching to buy DB F Z on the PS store. It is fast and furious like MvC2. It will take getting used to. It will just take practice like any other game. I’m wondering if it will be like MvC3 where you can press any attack and it will combo. I can’t wait until YouTube posts combos for the characters. It comes out in 16 days.
My mom and I still need to order a copy of Battlefront 2. I did not see the deluxe version on the PS store. We’ll get a good deal.
The thought of buying MvCI crossed my mind but it was soon expunged. It is not a good game. People gave ratings for it and most said it would underperform. My mom found Battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition on the PS store. I am waiting on PS support to ask if the PS4 will automatically turn off after it downloads and that it installs too.
Chad called my twice. I was in the shower. I need to do my laundry badly. I’m pretty much out of clean clothes. Lol.
I was quite pleased to find one of my Thrice Prompted stories in the Mystery editor’s picks. I got a review from a mod who gave it 4.5 star rating. He was being nice though. Nevertheless, I appreciated his review.
My sis texted me from California. She went to a Japanese steak house. She said the food was okay.
Well I talked to a PS representative and he said there is no option for the PS4 to shut off automatically after the download. The only alternative is to put it on rest mode. Chad sadi ti took him 12 hours to download. But he has wi-fi connection. Mine is Ethernet connected. That will speed things up.
When I go to the store I usually pas by the Supercuts and the two ladies that work there always wave to me. One of them is pretty cute. I need to get a haircut as a matter of fact. I need to shave too.
I have chosen to skip church tonight just this once more. I don’t feel like going to someone else’s house afterwards. I don’t think God will smite me.
My mom and I will be going to my grandma’s house to haul a piece of furniture onto the truck bed of our Avalanche. It will be at around 1 pm. At the suggestion of my mom, I will download the game while we are at my grandma’s. At max I think it will take no more than four hours. Now that I think of it, I could download it right when I get up tomorrow around 4:30 am. I’m sure it will be done before 1 pm.
Well, that is it for now. I hope I was not too boring.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926838-going-to-download-Battlefront-2