*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926899-January-12-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#926899 added January 13, 2018 at 6:34am
Restrictions: None
January 12, 2018
"January 12, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Fun facts for January 12th. https://popculturemadness.com/Trivia/January/12.php

select one that interests you and discuss it.

"1967 - Dr. James Bedford was the first person to be cryonically preserved with intent of future resuscitation. He is still frozen at the Alcor Life Extension Foundation."

I don't need to be cryonically frozen to assure myself that I will live again. I know by faith in my Lord Jesus Christ that I will live again. Even history proves that Jesus was dead and rose from the grave. History also proves to my satisfaction that He was seen alive after He was killed by many witnesses. My faith and God's word teaches me that if I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that he has been raised from the dead I will be saved and have eternal life. This body will die but it will be raised again incorruptible. Man can never raise me because God's word says that it is appointed unto man once to die. Maybe a body can be resuscitated in a near death experience but dead is forever. God's word assures us of that. Only God can raise the dead. Once God raises my body incorruptible it will never die. That's all I need to know.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926899-January-12-2018