*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927327-Wildcard-Thursday-Making-the-Best-Out-of-a-Bad-Situation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#927327 added January 18, 2018 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Wildcard Thursday: Making the Best Out of a Bad Situation
Thursday, January 18, 2018

 Voices of the Oppressed and Dispossessed  (18+)
Refugees Seeking Asylum
#2146249 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The Wildcard Round for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Tell us about a time you made the most out of a bad situation...and if you'd do anything different should you be put in a similar one again.

Making the Best Out of a Bad Situation

How do I make the best out of a bad situation? After 71 years of life upon this terrestrial globe is prayer, meditation, and reading the scriptures. The characteristics of the situation, usually, suggest which of Baha'u'llah's numerous tablets I search. Sometimes, if I'm at home, the only thing I do is read either The Tablet of Ahmad or The Fire Tablet. If I'm in public, I repeat (silently) the Remover of Difficulties, which was revealed by the Bab. After that I follow, or attempt to follow, what my intuition suggests (pushes) me to do. I admit that it took me a few years to learn how to deal with bad situations because when I ways younger (before I became a Baha'i) I handled these type of situations differently.


Every human being handles bad situations in a different way. No one way is either right or wrong because the way an individual deals with these matters is a combination of learning and inborn attributes. The only thing a person needs to remember is that sometimes a strategic withdrawal or a change of subject may be the best way to hand a dangerous situation.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927327-Wildcard-Thursday-Making-the-Best-Out-of-a-Bad-Situation