*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927517-Vegas-chill
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927517 added January 21, 2018 at 8:21pm
Restrictions: None
Vegas chill.
Today has been good. I went to church and conversed with some friends of mine. The sermon was good. It was out of Ephesians 3. The thing I got out of it was how God loves us so much. Pastor Jimmy told the congregation two really corny jokes. We laughed because they were so lame. Before he told them, he said they would be dumb. I forget what they were.
After service my friend Ben asked if I wanted to go rock climbing. I declined. Jim is home so I cannot hit the PS4. I’m getting a lot better at UMvC3. And, although Chad denies it, I was getting him pretty good regardless I didn’t beat him once. I came very close. I’m going to work with Strider now.
I am currently texting Ann now. It’s going pretty good. It takes some time for her to respond so she must be doing something else. She is like Ricky in that way. Lol. Nevertheless, we are good friends - Ricky and I. My relationship with Ann is limited I would say. I do want to change that though. I’ll text her more frequently from now on. I should do the same thing with my sister too. I actually texted her about 30 minutes ago or more.
Ann and I are talking about game consoles now. I asked her if she is into games still. She has an X-Box One-s – pretty nice. I asked what kind of games she is into. I’m waiting for a response.
It’s pretty nippy out here. Its 52 degrees now. Strangely, it is hot in the computer room without the overhead fan.
I logged into Facebook. I have not been on in over year. Lol. Ann has a new profile picture. She’s wearing shades in her home. She looked like she was in grocery store but she said she was at home moving stuff. I don’t get how you’d wear glasses in your home. Oh well.
I took a glance at a Forbes article on the difference between the X-Box One-x and the X-Box One-s. The “s” is slightly less in power than the “x.” The X-Box one-x is heavier too. Microsoft claims it is the most powerful console on the market. It is also the priciest one out there too. I’m content with the PS4Pro.
I was going to make a new YouTube folder but I forgot how. Lol. So I just put the DB FZ vids in the favorite’s folder. One is a tutorial video and the other is a combo video for Goku. It is coming out on Friday and I will be downloading it. I could download it now and get the beta but I want to experience the whole shebang at once. It will be the bomb.
My sister just got back to me. She’s in Minneapolis Metro. Apparently, it is much colder there. A big snow storm is coming in. It looks like the cold weather is still blasting most of the country. I can’t wait until it warms up so I can go to the gym super early. Lol. I hate wasting my morning at the gym. I plan to go back to the gym relatively slowly. I’ll start by going three days, four days, then five days.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927517-Vegas-chill