*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927589-Messing-with-wires
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927589 added January 22, 2018 at 8:43pm
Restrictions: None
Messing with wires.
Today has been a slow day. I did not go to the gym or read or write. I need to get on the ball. The novel I’m writing is suffering.
To get off that somber point, I switched places with my PS3 and my PS4. It was a little cumbersome and annoying and it was making me anxious. The only thing left to do is to plug the Ethernet, HDMI cable, and power cable into my PS3. I The main reason I switched them is because I want to hook up my Bluetooth headset to my PS4. There is a way to do it. The downside is that I have to have to have it wired to my PS4 controller and into the transmitter or the PS4 itself. I went to the Turtle Beach site and it said it is compatible with the PS4 but there was a wire included in the headset box that makes it work. I’ll look into it first.
Jim is working seven hours today. He should be off tomorrow all day. That will give me an incentive to write, review or read. I’m a little over two-thirds done with the book I am reading. It is getting pretty stark. The protagonist, Aiden, thinks God has left him, leaving Aiden dejected and angry. I’m pretty sure he will go through an epiphany and be reconciled to God. That much is sure.
So I am intrigued by the Mistborn series my bro suggested by a dude named Brandon Sanderson. My bro has never read any of his books but the author has great reviews apparently. It sounds like a cool series title.
It is actually nice outside in the sun. A funny thing happened. Jim called from the store phone saying he had lost his phone. My mom called his number but the ring tone did not sound. So she figured he left it in his car and sent me to tell him that. Right after that Jim texted my mom saying he had a senior moment. He found it after all. Lol. It was not a totally useless walk. I got Ice-cream and pizzas at the request of my mom.
We are still watching Total Drama Action. It is funny. I was dozing off soon afterwards. I kept hearing my mom bust up laughing and my eyes snapped open. Then they closed again. I was ready for bed when JI was about to sleep himself. I slept pretty well. Nevertheless, I got up at like 10:30 am or so. Jim went to work at about 11:30 am. He should be home soon.
Chad called three times but my phone was on silent. I’ll call him later. I may text Ricky, Ann or both tonight. I just sent a greeting in Spanish to Her – Buenes Noches or good evening. I’ll probably hear from her much later. Lol. She is definitely a type A personality. Or in psych talk, she is choleric. Over two decades ago, when Ann was with her dad and step mom, Ann punched her in the face. That’s far choleric. She si probably working now. I should catch her in the morning before her work.
My mom is watching the cartoon now. It is too early to watch. I was told we would begin watching at 7 pm. It’s like 5:30 pm now. Lol.
Well I’m of to call Chad soon. Goodnight.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927589-Messing-with-wires