*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927532-January-22-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#927532 added January 22, 2018 at 2:56am
Restrictions: None
January 22, 2018
"January 22, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "DAY 1894: January 22, 2018
Prompt: β€œThe important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.
β€”"Old Man's Advice to Youth: 'Never Lose a Holy Curiosity.'" LIFE Magazine (2 May 1955) p. 64”
― Albert Einstein
What do you think about this quote? Can the mystery in the universe motivate you?"

The universe has many things in it that I don't claim to understand. However nothing in the universe is super mysterious to me because I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ who created the universe and everything in it. John 1: 1 tells us "In the beginning was the Word, and the word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him and without Him was not anything made that was made."

This tells me that Jesus Christ made all things. If I have a personal relationship with the Creator of all things then by faith I can know that while many things remain a mystery to me personally. I know the One who has all the answers. Jesus Christ answers all mysteries. He has more power than all the combined powers of the universe and the day is near when He will destroy this corrupt universe and replace it with an incorrupt, perfect universe. So I don't get shook up about the mysteries of the universe. The only mystery that shakes me up is the mystery of why the Creator of this vast universe would love me enough to become like me and die in my place. I wonder about the depths of the love that would die for such a tiny things as I?

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards
Sig for nominees


© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927532-January-22-2018