*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927564-Mystery-Monday-Holy-Curiosity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#927564 added January 22, 2018 at 1:20pm
Restrictions: None
Mystery Monday: Holy Curiosity
Monday, January 22, 2018

Never stop asking question,
the universe is a mystery
open to our discovery.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1894
β€œThe important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.
β€”"Old Man's Advice to Youth: 'Never Lose a Holy Curiosity.'" LIFE Magazine (2 May 1955) p. 64”
― Albert Einstein
What do you think about this quote? Can the mystery in the universe motivate you?

Holy Curiosity

I believe that curiosity is a spiritual attribute, and that the Almighty wants us to ask questions. The only way individuals can discover truth for themselves is to ask questions, pray and meditate about the answers they discover, and than either accept their discovery or reject it. One way to answer any question is to use the scientific method, which, once the question is defined, can be applied to any mystery in the either the spiritual or material universe.


Wikipedia in Scientific method1 gives eight steps. The first step, to this ongoing cycle, is defining the question. This may be the most difficult step--especially for those of use who were never taught to ask questions about everything we encounter in life--because the question has to be succinct. After you define your question, either in your mind or in writing, you go through the other steps. The seventh step is as simple as applying the answer to your belief systems. If you reach the seventh step, and the answer don't appear to make sense, you can redefine the question and start over. Eventually you will reach an answer that can be applied to your life and belief system.

Footnotes
1  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927564-Mystery-Monday-Holy-Curiosity