*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927603-Reality-Check
Rated: E · Book · Spiritual · #2139832
Gratitude Journal
#927603 added January 23, 2018 at 2:28am
Restrictions: None
Reality Check
So, I was feeling a little discouraged and fearful last night but just now, I read a Facebook post that says, "God is bigger than what I'm facing right now." From God's mouth to my ears. It's as if God has spoken directly into the darkness in my heart to encourage me. I definitely believe in divine intervention into our everyday lives...into our challenges and hurts...into our fears, losses and mistakes. God is not only good when life is good. He is good no matter the circumstances and I am most grateful for His power to lift my spirit when all else seems lost. Sometimes, I feel that if this or that does or doesn't happen, I won't be able to go on living. But God has given each of us the will to live despite the obstacles we face and most important, the will to thrive in the face of seemingly insurmountable difficulties. One thing is certain, life goes on despite the pain and anguish we experience in this world and we can either go on with it or remain trapped in fear and despair. But isn't it wonderful to know that this is not the end God has planned for us. We can face another day knowing that God is there and will be the light that consumes the darkness that threatens to consume us.

© Copyright 2018 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927603-Reality-Check