*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927716-Blood-drawn
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#927716 added January 24, 2018 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
Blood drawn.
This entry will be brief as I must be ready for a ride to church at about 6 pm. Today, nothing really has happened, not even that many games. I played for an hour. Chad called on his break at about 12:30 pm. Tomorrow is the big move into he and his brother’s new house. He is bummed because it is ridiculously small. Lol. It is tinier than his mom’s house. This time Chad’s bro, Will, will be making payments to buy it this time instead of renting one. Chad told me William will be in his sixties when he pays the house off. There is also the issue of transportation to Chad’s work. I think William is supposed to bring him to work every other day or something except on Sundays when Will is off. Poor Chad. He’ll be taking a long bus ride to work when his bro doesn’t drive him to work. I got off the phone about forty minutes ago when he was walking to his mom’s house. His mom is sick. And that ingrate William will not take a single short visit her.
So Dragon Ball Fighter Z is coming out in two days. As I said before, I will buy it off the PS store. I’ve already made a YouTube playlist for it. Lol. That game will be massively understocked at stores – one more reason to buy it as a download.
Jim is still not home and it is 4:33 pm. On his off days from his evening job, he gets home at about 3 pm. I wonder where he is.
I just checked and I am number 51 on the most credited reviewers list. That was a surprise. And I’ve only done four reviews this month. (=
I will be arriving to church by 7:30 pm when Ricky picks me up. I hate getting there so early but it is that or not going at all. Tonight there is a guest speaker. I am not sure if I will be eating out afterwards. I’ll see how I feel.
I have to mop tomorrow and go to the gym. I may just go to the gym in the morning and do the mopping on Friday.
Yesterday, the PS severs were down. When I turned the PS4 I got a message saying that connection to PS network had been severed. I thought it was my fault. along woth it was a message saying it could be the network. So, I wne ton online and typed a question in and itsaid that they were down. Next it was confirmed by a call to PS support that had a recording saying it was down. About thirty minutes later it was fine. Lol.
It is a little cold out there today. I was cold when I went into the truck with my sweater.
Now that the tree is down, there is the problem of repairing the wall. Jim was talking to a guy at home on his lunch from Albertson’s. That is all I know.
Well, it is time to stop. I think this is a decent entry. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927716-Blood-drawn