*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927795-In-Your-Face
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#927795 added January 26, 2018 at 3:35pm
Restrictions: None
In Your Face
As I saw the DACA militants screaming at Nancy Pelosi it suddenly became clear why Democrats are so frightened by the Radical Leftists.

If anyone crosses these Neo-Socialists they cut off a candidate's funding or worse, get in their faces, and show up at their town meetings, as they did earlier in the week. These are the "Brown Shirts" of George Soros, who has boots on the ground experience with this form of militancy in Budapest dating to WW2. Himself a Jew, he concealed his identity and participated with his "Godfather" in confiscating the property of Jews sent to the Death Camps. (Page 86, All Out War, The Plot To Destroy Trump).

If American's realized the full extent of his meddling in American Politics they would be aghast. Soros is the most powerful political figure in the country and he doesn't even hold office. Once President Trump gets through the Midterms it will be time to move on this menace. His behavior is analogous to the Doctor who molested all those little girls on the US Olympic Team, the difference being that he is a political pervert rather than a sexual one. I can see why the mainstream Democrats are scared to death of him... and vote lockstep to whatever he tells them to do. Hut!, Hut! Hut! Hut! He scares me, and the last person to ever do that was carrying an AK-47.

In 1998 Soros was interviewed by Steve Croft on "Sixty Minutes."

He was asked "You watched lots of people getting shipped off to the Death Camps."

Soros replied, "Right, I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made."

Kraft: "In what Way?"

Soros: "That one should think ahead. One should understand and--anticipate events and when--one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a--a very personal experience of evil."

Kraft: "I mean that's--- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Soros: Not--not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- see the connection. But it was--it created no problem at all.

Kraft: No feeling of guilt?

Soros: No

Read the above carefully and let it sink in. When Glen Beck was closing in on Soros and his Network of enablers, he was fired from his show on Fox News. Even at Fox, the last bastion of honest reporting, Soros was able to reach out and strike down his most vocal opponent.

In a broader context many who know George attribute to him a messiah complex. Soros doesn't disagree.

"I fancied myself as some kind of God... If truth be known, I carried some potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to confront, otherwise they mighty get me in trouble."

In another he said: (Page 87)

"It's a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable with it now since I began to live it out."

Is anybody out there listening?


© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927795-In-Your-Face